Saint Inu

All you had to do was hodl but you didn't listen.

Attached: 265787982323.jpg (941x1280, 81.91K)

Looks like Elon Musk tweet is bringing every crypto coin back to life from the dip. Elon is a Influencer of all influencer. I love that nigga

Nocoiner
completely missed out on this pump

Fuck that Nigga, he started the market manipulation, and I feel like wealth is trash because it's a form of oppression for all crypto investors.he should fuck off Twitter and go do better things with his time.

No one takes financial advice from biz anons cuz they are all bunch of retards trying to pump their bags and use Bizfags as exit liquidity

Didn't pump x5 no regrets for not holding. enjoy your lose when others dump on you OP

Attached: 1615062442170.png (713x611, 41.75K)

What pump is this OP? That's a CMC chart right

you were told to buy the dip before the pump started. not too late tho because products releasing this week.

Cat Yacht Club is building into pump like that rn. 0x98713d3c31f9b89f42e9d8d1dcd2e6f000da9a86

You think so? i could go ahead and list coins i buyed due to biz shilling and made at least x2 from them and most of them i am still holding. only NewFags say shits like this, biz was better off without you all.

>volume $69
Ser mighty pumping candle ser yes bless the based man

I'm sure a blind user typed this.
That is literally the thread topic (Saint Inu).

I'm holding my position and didn't witness any pump on my holdings any explanation to that?

Do we still have INUs hype around still kek. i'm creating an Inu token soon and maybe probable name it WW3 Inu kekekekekek

Checked

kek that must be the weakest trade volume i've see in my entire existence. what are you op, autistic? that dumbshit clearly says no one gives a fuck. you need a life nigger, stop being a twat

you have a personal probs with elon musk? he stole your wife? or just hate cause he is rich? answer my fucking question

that's cuz you're holding a shit you need to exit from rn. like rn

Nah....You answer your stupid questions pajeet

Why not mind your own business MF

Proxy you didn't buy the dip. like the fucking bottom.

>i could go ahead and list coins i buyed due to biz shilling
?

Is the pump related to the coming ama?

not the current price update user
what's your aim?

i dont think people are embracing charity that much. if anything, buying safemoon, feg and saint inu shows folks are more concerned with what they stand to gain. memecoins have never been serious buys for me tho.

It don't seem to me like investors had any options. I'm not selling below entry, that'd be a retard thing to do. Marketing is important atm, something that can move price beyond entry point. Only then, can the crowdfunding launchpad bring momentum to the project.

To all newfags- this is a pajeet thread that is desperately trying to look natural.
Also less than 70 dollars of volume…. You pajeet faggots are deeply embarrassing

A whale just bought? Or a big corp?

lmao op. you think you got game? hahaha

There’s less than 70 dollars of volume you useless faggot. Are you really this braindead or are you just a pajeet shill?

Been too long in the game, you deserve to be awarded for owning the shittiest shitcoins.