I fucking

Hate my life I'm so poor I can't even afford food I'm ashamed to admit I'm an American I just want to kill myself but everyone says don't because then I'll go to hell...

My life is hell.

Attached: 1619126774297.png (600x600, 474.57K)

>but everyone says don't because then I'll go to hell
Only kikes and golems say this. You will either be reborn or there is nothing.

Attached: 1645550317520.jpg (667x534, 52.8K)

why don't you have 4 large boxes of long term goods, filled cabinets, and a full freezer like me?

Cause I'm broke?

Apply for foodstamps

NOT SO SCHIZOPHRENIC ANYMORE AM I?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1616451223918.gif (446x512, 3.58M)

Op ignore this nigger. Don't feel ashamed. And don't kill yourself, not because you'll end up in "hell", but because life, as hard as they might get are much better than nothing. Learn to appreciate your time here which is finite to better yourself and enjoy the wonder of being in this realm. killing yourself imo is a risky deal to make and doesn't really favour you as you sacrifice this one time experience for something which could potentially be much much worse and maybe permanent. Test your soul and get out of your condition, you'll be able afterwards to help others as you're most definitely NOT the only one experiencing hardships.

Stay strong user.

I love you user. No homo.
Whats the problem? Lose income to vax refusal? You may think all is lost but youre still here. Christ provides. Give us this day our daily bread.

Love you guys as well, too many problems to list but no income and sick as a dog so can't work for at least 3 months I've lost a lot of will and hope.

its ok user ur here for life

land of the free

Attached: american dream.png (800x450, 677.57K)

>just want to kill myself
You should be fast about it user. Please I beg of you.

you live in the worlds easiest country to make money. you can even stand on a corner and people will give you money.

Na he's poor I hope he killls himself.

Let OP be quick about it. I promise to give him a befitting burial when I take gains from my DKT, and SYLO bags.

what kind of hellish substance does this to a man ?

Listen man I’m gonna give you some advice. You are probably as fucked up as I am. I have severe mental problems and can’t hold a job. Here’s what you need to do. Get an old used up Prius and sign up for Uber. You can make over 100k a year and you don’t have to deal with a boss or any co workers or any kind of set schedule. All you have to do is pick people up and drop them off. Politely tell them hello and goodbye and keep all other talking to a minimum so they don’t realize how fucked up you are. Doing this you can get a nice place to live and cover all your expenses and be a somewhat respectable human being even if you are catastrophically fucked up.

>what kind of hellish substance does this to a man ?
Capitalism.

>can't even afford the basic essentials to life
I feel dat

Yes, and to maximize profits in the downtime and on red traffic lights learn 2 code bro

whats that dance style called again? for research purposes ofcoursely

can't you just get food stamps?

kek, imagine being just like you are now, but also living in a shithole country. Thats majority of people, be glad you're american, fag

Look at it as a videogame, you're starting as a nearly naked character with zero money or any skills whatsoever. But you just got to finish your first objective and then move on from there, little by little. Stop looking at the big picture but just go step by step and focus on the next step, not the next 100 steps.

Literally every single human being is just 6 months away from completely turning his entire life around if he genuinely wants to do so, mentally physically financially in every way possible. Just 6 months.

Waiting on them
How does being an American and being so poor I can't eat but also still owe to live equate to a good thing?