Chainlink Billion Dollar Scam

117 009 549 LINK dumped on open market aka entered circulation so far.

Let's do average 15$ that's 1 755 143 235$ earned by team and their shell company nodes.

Let's do average 20$ that's 2 340 190 980$ earned by team and their shell company nodes.

Let's do average 25$ that's 2 925 238 725$ earned by team and their shell company nodes.

I think you should understand why you can't setup your node to earn this money, or why you can't stake your coins for years.

All of this blood Defi money is already out to the pockets of insiders and team itself, not to mention "partnership" nodes that are literally paid off with this money, because you can't enter the system out of the street and they sell it as security measure HAHA.

Defi will get regulated to the ground and the shop already made billions on top of ICO (aka IPO as viewed by SEC).

You are holding the bags while they shit in your mouth publicly. You are getting brainwashed by paid shills on this board to keep the sentiment up while they are unloading hundreds of millions LINK.

Keep holding marine, you earned this faith.

Oh and also
>Oracle Q3 2020 - scam
>Tom Gonsner Docusign - Docu made -80% drop
>John Wolpert IBM Magibus- forgotten and swept under the rug

Attached: hello.jpg (1230x737, 109.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

market.link/search/feeds
market.link/search/nodes
market.link/search/jobs
kytzu.com/
twitter.com/kytzu
linkedin.com/in/calinchitu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also as of today I'm changing my stance, I won't even buy this fuckin shitcoin even if it's 1$ per LINK.

99% of this board is fuckin paid off ganges drinking cockroaches.

Nobody in right mind would defend no neet nodes and no neet staking by looking at those numbers.

Attached: lmao.jpg (747x482, 119.6K)

Not selling

hold bro SWIFT is coming this month, also Docusign PDF singing will pump this to 1000$ per LINK. LINK will go public on US stock exchange and will just buy out Amazon and Apple with straight cash

Cope and seethe

I hope they all hold to$1 so they are financially ruined. The illuminati are right. These people deserve whatever happens to them.

Defi is about 1% of what Link does and I’m never selling.

bro just trust me you will setup your own node, stake your chainlink and will you will earn tens of thousands of dollars every month, but first we have to make couple of billions of dollars, but trust me. and ofcourse
>we dont discuss token price
>we are not promising anything these are just presentations
>we do zoom calls every 3 months
>staking is done in 2019 lmao
>here's fernando favela with gravelcoin, we will decentralize dirt and stones in rio de janeiro

Attached: YAHOOOOOOOO.jpg (1280x593, 154.26K)

you'll regret not holding Link in a few years

>Defi is about 1% of what Link does and I’m never selling.
>market.link/search/feeds
>market.link/search/nodes
>market.link/search/jobs
HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAAHHAHAAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DEFI IS 99,9% OF WHAT LINK DOES YOU FUCKIN GANGES DRINKING PIECE OF SHIT SHILL

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (1792x902, 227.06K)

I don't invest any time into cryptos I don't like. Everyone knows you hold Link. Everyone knows you started up multiple threads just now. Everyone knows.
This is a waste of time.

Why are you letting a scam live rent free in your head? I mean you’ve typed a lot of words. Did you sell and regret it or did you get liquidated?

HERE'S WHAT DECENTRALIZATION LOOKS LIKE, AND LET ME HIT YOU WITH.......

Attached: 1.jpg (1804x1650, 343.26K)

edit: Defi is about 1% of what link will do

>kytzu.com/

SECOND HIGHEST USED NODE IT'S JUST SOME FUCKIN GUY WITH A WEBSITE MADE IN 10 MINUTES LITERALLY ONE FUCKIN PAGE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I GUESS HE'S SERGEY COUSIN FROM MOSCOW

HAHAHAHAHHAA

NO NEET NODES THO, YOU CANT EARN SHIT, BUT KITZU CAN, BECAUSE HE CREATED A WEBSITE

Attached: hes kitzu but non anon.jpg (1546x863, 69.13K)

Chainlink Fudders shit the board up 100x more than shill, I bought some link just to spite these cunts

I can tell by your post that you are overweight.

Fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat

>twitter.com/kytzu
>289 followers

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA OH MY FUCKIN GOD

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (837x884, 50.45K)

>linkedin.com/in/calinchitu
LINKEDIN PROFILE FROM HIS WEBSITE ITS ALREADY CLOSED, BUT HES VERIFIED AND TRUSTED NODE HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHA

300 FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER, LOCKED TWEETS, NO LINKEDIN, NO FACE, NO NOTHING, 1 PAGE WEBSITE MADE IN 10 MINUTES

JUST FUCK ME UP SON

Attached: adsadasdsadsasadsasadsadsasadasda.jpg (1361x792, 54.11K)

Alright now do one about Cardano, Solana, Polygon.

seems based to me

>Bucharest, Romania
literally a gypsy with no linkedin and 300 twitter followers with locked account is earning bank on his LINK node,while you coping and hoping with LINK token price action and he's dumping it on open market.

Holy fuckin shit, i laughed so much it hurts.

Is this what nolinker syndrome looks like?

This is a demon.
Dysgenic freaks who succumb to shilling and hyper-hopium addictions become demons.
They always think they are winning no matter what happens.
As long as they're being stimulated according to the pattern that allows them to receive their circle jerk rewards nothing else matters to them.
There is no incentive for them to logically analyze anything, least of all themselves.
They can always just retreat back into their autism and receive the greatest false hopium they know and all else can be forgotten.
Shilling on demand accompanied by fake hopium, the most common forms of hyperstimulus, have deleted the souls of the majority of the link bagholders.
Chainlink is the jew's greatest weapon and its casualties are piling up and choking out real humanity.
We have to kill them all.

Attached: 1631985062940.png (883x720, 488.9K)

Hahahahahahahaha link shills begone muh decentralization