My girlfriend told me she used to be a camgirl with a black boyfriend a few years back (she's Romanian) and I'm too...

My girlfriend told me she used to be a camgirl with a black boyfriend a few years back (she's Romanian) and I'm too scared to look, she told me her Livejasmin handle but I just don't want to look yet

>crypto is dying
>no money
>recession
>digital id
>ww3

What do I have to look forward to? I don't even have real love anymore, what if she leaves me and goes back to her old habits? I'm pretty sure she was being pimped on the daily while in Romania.
Should I cut my losses since she kept this from me for 2 years?

I'm dirt fucking poor. Sold all my crypto at a huge loss. I cant afford to date again.

Attached: pepe-ultimate-depressed-5995d30ee8c1b.png (527x487, 34.55K)

That's fucking rough dude. :(

I just went through my first breakup.

Could you move back home with your parents and re asses?

The problem is my parents will think I'm a loser, they're super condescending. Sorry you're going through this.

>what if she leaves me
Why the fuck are you asking this retard? This is the point where you leave her.

Buy her a new cam setting, and back to business.
Can scale up with her friends.
Profite, it’s that easy and recession proof

yeah and eat some bugs while you're at it

sauce

Attached: 1606686164452.jpg (303x298, 33.29K)

That's not rough you pussy ass nigger faggot go back.
Yes you idiot. You ditch her. Now. You don't explain, you don't think, you act. Now. Your girl is a nigger cam whore you faggot cut ties immediately. Now. Right now, as in right this moment asap right the fuck now you idiot, and don't search for her handle. Delete her from your life.

Now.

Emillyvixten :(

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Do you want to be with a coal burning camwhore?
Wealth can buy you many things but it can't buy dignity.

I guess I have to but it's going to be so sad and painful. I really love her. She is the funniest cutest girl I could ever have dreamed of, even after 2 years of being together.
Why did this have to happen to me bros

This op. Don't degrade yourself by keeping her around.
>sold all my crypto at a massive loss
Why would you do this unless you're swing trading to get more crypto

You should leave her unironically. I would.

Attached: 70CD678C-3A05-415D-AB92-E7D0ED3091EB.jpg (1242x1103, 781.48K)

>>crypto is dying
Stop selling, holy fuck.

Is it really that bad? She told me she was "mostly just flirting on cam" and nothing else

This. Also checked
I'm sorry, OP (), but can you see this woman being the mother of your children? Will her getting raw-dogged balls-deep by some nigger (possibly multiple at once) not be in the back of your mind henceforth?

I'm telling you right now, life passes quickly. Time really does fly. I wasted a lot of time with a few dumb sluts in my 20s because they were attractive. Now I'm 32, have no wife/kids. Sucks, but it'll be very hard to find decent wife material at this point. Don't make the same mistake I did.

has anyone really found a wife material girl who never fucked around or was slutty?
how can you trust she never was a coal burner?

Come on, only an idiot falls in love with a whore. You have to do the needful.

Well, alright. We don't have all the info... be honest with yourself, though. Does she seem like mother material? Are you even trying to start a family? If not, I guess have fun, but don't waste too much time user...

Yes, it's that bad

She probably wants to marry you for citizenship aka green card then dump you 7 months to 2 years later.

White people buy this.

Ya ik it's probably larp. There's always that chance though.

Gay larp. Sage and reported

>My girlfriend told me she used to be a camgirl with a black boyfriend a few years back (she's Romanian) and I'm too scared to look, she told me her Livejasmin handle but I just don't want to look yet
Yeah I know her. Don't look.

>I don't even have real love anymore
What's the fucking problem then. Either:
>buy her a new camera
>tell her you'll only tolerate this if you'll get something out of it i.e. skim as her pimp
>maybe even star with her for extra income (don't forget to wear a mask)
>set up a relationship with someone else in the meantime
>bail out when you've made some money

or
>bail out

Besides imagine dating a Romanian. Or a woman. All women should get the gas.

Attached: 1647023976235.png (200x200, 39.6K)

>I guess I have to but it's going to be so sad and painful.
Sad and painful is watching one of your kids getting sick and die before you. This is a minor inconvenience.
>I really love her.
You don't. You think you love her.
>She is the funniest cutest girl I could ever have dreamed of, even after 2 years of being together.
She's not. She's a disgusting nigger cam whore who knows how to act like a charming princess. All whores posses that quality. They must, cause without it they'll be an unfunny not cute nigger cam whore. She's an average slut user.
>Why did this have to happen to me bros
So you'll find somebody else.
You need to thank God she told you that.
>I really love her
We love what we know user.
We don't know what we truly love.

this

short her, give it a month and find another one

Share or gtfo
also rip

Now after you got all this top tier FREE advice I ask on behalf of everyone on this thread that you'll post her handle.

This.
Stop feeling like a sorry little bitch and just whore her out bro.

>setup twitch/of/lj accounts for her
>get the necessary kits as money starts pooling in
>upgrade her profile to the likes of pro ewhores
>???
>profit

he already did, shes mid asf

On second thought no. I can't really watch some bitch fuck a nigger. To disgusting for me to watch. Keep your handle. Yikes. Nigger cam whore.