Ive barely been outside for 5 years and it has mentally destroyed me. How do I profit off this?

Ive barely been outside for 5 years and it has mentally destroyed me. How do I profit off this?

Attached: 5E239CAA-6200-42FA-A803-637018F7BFFD.jpg (683x590, 72.21K)

Same boat user idk

realize that if I handed you a plane ticket right now to some paradise, you would refuse
because you like being inside
the world outside is too uncomfy
and if you spent more time outside than inside, well, you would still be mentally destroyed, but uncomfily mentally destroyed

Attached: pepe-passing-hand-rolled-cigar.jpg (700x596, 51.96K)

Take vitamin d, the indoor sunlight

shit user i think you might be right

at this point id rather find a comfy place outside

>bugs
>no A/C
>dirty
>unsafe
>uncomfy
unless you wanna band up and raid switzerland

we're in the worst of time, we're in the best of times

You became a shutin because of the outside world, stop blaming being inside, being inside didnt cause you to be inside, being outside did. If you had good experiences outside youd have never become a shutin

feel something when you go outside that others wont have the fortune to write about

So you had bad experiences and became a shutin

my experiences werent all bad. I just became lazy and weak so i ran away from the world and i miss it

Same here

I have no friends. I only go outside when I have to go to work. All I want is to make it so I can live in a private park

If you feel you need to reintegrate, start small. Go to a checkout with a person not self serve. Go order takeaway instead of ubereats. Go visit your parents and talk to them. It's like lifting weights start small and work your way up.

If you handed me a plane ticket right now to some paradise, I would be refused service because I refuse to cuck and take the deathvax

Attached: 046ogazvrw181.jpg (640x624, 46.25K)

>Ive barely been outside for 5 years
living the dream
how has it been negative for you?

Probably touch deprivation and no matter how much you learned to dislike other people and avoid them you still need at least a bit of real human interaction, and well not being outside even without human interaction comes with quite a bit of problems like depression, anxiety, loss of reality testing, all of which wouldn't even be that devastating but what are the chances that OP has been furiously jerking off to furry hentai every day for the last 5 years? Or done anything fullfulling whatsoever? That's where the most damage comes from.

Attached: wojak-stage-6-doomer.png (635x661, 226.92K)

You don't. Just enjoy the mental deterioration and schizophrenia. I have panic attacks now and then.

Kill marry fuck

Fuck, kill, marry. Easiest choice of my life.

unrelated but does anyone have the picture of nietzche being replaced by apu on the cliff with fog?