Quit my sales job today

As the title says, I quit my sales job and don't have another one lined up but damn I feel so relieved. I would love to hear stories from you anons about quitting good jobs or bad jobs. Explain about your role, level of experience, what made you quit and what you transitioned into afterwards. WAGMI

Attached: 1571098313634.png (492x466, 159.53K)

I quit today too. I won't share details though because my company is intimately connected with the CIA and I don't want to say anything self-incriminating because I signed up for a related role on the way out and a thread like this serve as a test of my loyalty. Besides that, Christ is always watching me and doesn't look kindly on flippancy any more than sloth.

I'll bite.
Had a job in a big factory as a tradesman, doing lots of hours, made great money.
Had a side gig where I was buying websites and doing them up to get google ad revenue.
Got into an argument with my boss, and I just walked out and sent my notice in later that day.
woke up the following day to my adsense account being perma blocked and lost the 8k/month income from that.
Had a few houses so I was ok in the end, sold some upp to deleverage and just make passive income from them now.
Tried to rebuild the website portfolio but couldn't get my account back for too long(blacklisted name I guess) and the game had changed by then.
Would up starting my own trade business and building then selling ecom stores.
Walked away from the trade business and gave the customers to a partner when I saw the no jab-no-entry policy for my commercial customers, and all the covid madness coming tot he country a year and a half in advance.
Semi retired now on ten acres away from teh world with wife and kids with some sheep and work on personal projects/my land.

Quit my retail job as soon as I finished my degree a few months back. I’m ate shit and smiled through it for 2 years knowing the day would inevitably arrive, and holy fuck did it feel good. Cashed out some gains and I’m taking the year off, 10/10 would recommend to a fren.

Bossman phones up, starts giving me stick about productivity stats. Here's the problem though: I literally couldn't give a fuck about productivity stats. He's bossman, so I kind of grin and bear it, at first. However, he starts being very difficult indeed, and I react to the bait; bad idea. Convo goes badly, I probably don't respond in the 'appropriate manner'. Even that might have been ok, but bossman simply won't leave it. If it's a 'rebuke', that's already done, and it starts wandering into slightly personalized territory, where I have a distinct impression he simply doesn't like me, and has just stopped bothering to hide it. Finally get off the phone, almost walk that minute.
Anyway, decide to quit on the train home, email Bigger Boss (polite) my decision, and that was that. Could have been worse. Truth is, I thought my boss was a prick from minute one, and routinely avoided dealing with him, because I knew what an arse he was. He merely decided to prove me correct. They always do.

electrician union job
quit first year
capped at 50ish if I stayed, but it was fucking my mental health up
Night time security guard now because it's easy

I quit my consultant job a while ago to get into another consulting job that pays double and has a way better work environment. From 120k a year to 250k a year. And since then it's been steady growing and now I'm up to 300k a year almost. Feels good bros. Always have something lined up, NEVER quit without having another one lined up, you're just fucking urself over.

having something lined up right after quitting my job wouldn't give me the relief that I'm feeling though. I'm unemployed, so what. For me there is more to life than work and money.

Attached: 1571097108749.png (1649x1073, 1.39M)

Monitoring thread since I'm about to be "voluntarily terminated" over the jab

Why is he wearing a bikini around his neck?

I have a job right now I used to like it but then the owner died and his son took over and his son's a bit of a dick head. The great thing about the previous owner was he actually did the job so he always knew what the job entailed. But the new guy doesn't and it shows. Looking for a new one but not sure there is much point. There is a very strong possibility Ill be retiring this year when Eth2 goes live.

Software engineer. I was on a team working on this ball of shit web app that some genius decided would be best done with Node.js. The build system was complicated, the UI design was all animations and sliding panels and shit, and the team lead kept making massive changes to dependencies and would break everyone's shit at least once a week. I hated that damn project.

Many things made me leave that place, but most of all, the software was due to ship in 4 weeks and it was just full of bugs. I knew a death march was coming, so I got out before shit hit the fan.

>it's a tough racket.

Sales. The money's out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you, you're gonna be shining my shoes.

Those are a little boy's panties

How so? Never met a union contract worker that wasn't an alcoholic.

I quit a bad job a week ago and only have just over a week left. I had moved to it internally from another part of the company. It should have felt like progression but it was a step down.

The job description didn't match its advert and the workload promised to me at the start hasn't materialised. The advertisement said it was strategy work but it is mainly rote stuff.

The team is led by my manager, a guy slightly more senior than necessary. He swoops in and out randomly to give orders and change decisions. That's fine, but then he fucking says I'm not taking enough initiative or 'taking ownership' (see below). And he tells me to go to really tangential meetings of other teams just on the off chance something relevant is discussed. I've spent almost 2 weeks of working time in these meetings in recent times.

In practice the senior manager delegates everything to this horrific micromanaging overbearing project manager. I dread having any meetings with her. She holds multiple progress meetings each week and yet still fucking asks me to fill in weekly project management reports, which should be her job or the job of the other project management employee.

The team feels like a bunch of employees dumped on to the work with no responsibilities delineated. Planning consists of a bunch of ad hoc overly burdensome bureaucratic process made up as we're going along. Another team of project manager-esque employees was dissolved and put in to my team, which reduced my workload.

The wider organisational politics means that my team is in the shadow of another team doing similar work but much more high profile, better resourced, and while in control of the project. We are kind of following.

The big piece of work we've been working on for months is itself a joke. It's a task basically being done for internal political posturing to tick a box.

My previous manager screwed me out of a pay rise so I started off bitter in the first place. Thankfully I have another job lined up.

I'm lazy and the labor was really ass. Was feeling like I was in hell. I also don't drink. Maybe that would have helped.

Well at least you have the experience. Tempting to go get a degree in electrical engineering or electrician as these types of jobs are going to be in higher and higher demand in the future. You might look into the Auto industry. If you can find short or a break then you can make a lot of money.

See
>

Well, I am sharing my story here, whatever.
Yesterday (3/11) was my last day at a great job, honestly really great.
>remote forever
>63k/yr
>not a lot of hard work, but sometimes can be stressful
>you can get like 3 months without doing anything without getting into trouble

the issue though is that because I was greedy and because I didnt want to live in the USA I left to South America, as of yesterday they stopped accepting the VPNs I would use and blocked everything that did not go through their laptops, which I would have to go back to the USA to get.

A friend of mine whom I helped before making crypto gains (he's in pretty good shape because of me), could have helped me by giving me the VPN address the laptop connected to. After all I did for him, he did not bother at all in helping me whatsoever.

So there's no other way as I refuse to return to the US, so I am calling it a quits.
Thankfully I have a make-it stack of a crypto coin that is about to boom and south america is fairly cheap so I will be fine. If I don't make it by June I will just go back and get another job since I have a pretty good resume.

End of betrayal story blog. I hope that guy gets what he deserves in life.

how close is this laptop to pa?