suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
sprc.org/
bad-dragon.com/shop
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/suicide-prevention/index.shtml

>Misc:
squeezemetrics.com/monitor
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com

Attached: 1287839838624.jpg (900x554, 110.4K)

Nigger

I honestly think we're near the bottom now.

Attached: 1647025001755.jpg (640x669, 37.06K)

I don't know what I'm doing

Attached: 003033.jpg (320x244, 28.48K)

HAPPY BEAR MARKET!

Attached: 1531726656096.png (286x255, 108.84K)

open the fr*aking market right now i'm already bored of not losing money everyday!

I have 5k in lukoil and sibir bank on robinhood when do I 10x my initial investment

>Yield curve about to invert
>Declining market while rising VIX
>VVIX isn't in line with VIX
>All the macro shit in the east
I cannot rotate into UVXY and commodities hard enough

Good evening, friday evening.

Any other leafs here? I found CHPS.TO which is a semiconductor ETF. I might buy it once the NVDA/AMD/TSM finishes deflating.

Attached: Canadian_Rangers.jpg (2880x2160, 1.26M)

Can we all agree the Biden crashed the market today with his "Russia false flags will be punished" comment at the Demoncrats Philly retreat?

Which really translates to:
>expect a false flag from US

previous

>NVDA/AMD/TSM finishes
*NVDA/AMD/TSM BUBBLE finishes

He fucked the market when he spoke at like 10:30.

Is JACK any good?

Crypto chads are making fun of us...

Give it a year

so we are biden our time for some reason to get into a hot war with russia. great. im starting to think this is the happening we've all been waiting for for decades.

When all the poo and pee pee stop

Attached: 1646780996843.png (960x717, 844.92K)

Fuck you mumu.
All your stonks belong to me now

The fact that you have been conditioned to think a P/E of 30 is reasonable only further proves how clownish the tech market has been. Think of what a 30 P/E means. That means that if netflix started distributing all its profits to shareholders evenly, it would take 30 years to recoup your investment. That is the hypothetical scenario by which company's values ultimately need to make sense. A P/E of 30 is only acceptable for an industry-shattering company with breakneck growth on the horizon to pump the E exponentially. Whereas Netflix's revenue growth is flattening out a bit, and competition has exploded in recent years. I would not give Netflix the time of day until the P/E ratio is 20 or less.

Thought this through some more... US-backed black ops are already on the ground there. They have to be, but there is a high chance they will get caught. When they're caught sabotaging, blowing shit up, Russia WILL bring it to light and point the finger at the US. Then the US can just deny it, because days earlier Biden warned of a "False flag". I don't trust either side, at all, but I trust the US less than I trust Putin when it comes to these things. What the fuck is going on over there. I don't think the general public will ever get to know.

any predictions for how the market will react to rate hikes? talking several month time frame not really short term

Attached: 1635786376662.jpg (249x248, 6.92K)

P/E can be thought of as a measure of years? Interesting, I never considered that

I bought PDBC, DBC and SPXS.
Did I fuck up

tighter saturation

I thought Russia was supposed to show the world something beautiful today? Fucking Schitzo user's

Attached: 1647037696780.jpg (1536x2048, 597.53K)

Very hypothetically, since most companies these days don't do dividends, and even when they do, obviously they don't give away 100% of their earnings. But yes.

fundamentals look okay.
What do their expansion plans look like?

The only thing you'll ever be allowed to see coming out of Ukraine is dead Ukrainian civilians, and le ebic hero Ukraine killing Russians. The globohomo narrative must be maintained.

Attached: 1647047031215.gif (576x698, 554.77K)

SOXL more like SUCKS-L

Attached: hwda5qea17a61.jpg (571x576, 39.13K)

When is SOXL getting its own baggie general

SOXL is the new GME. Baggies believe it can go back to ath kek

the difference is that soxs exists
imagine if there was an inverse memestock etf

It's called SARK.

whats up with all the SOXL hate lately? people act like its not the entire market shitting the bed and just soxl or something

Attached: 1612969207312.png (222x347, 82.46K)

The 3x leverage shit would scare me. But those 2 etfs look great for now. Soxl trannies are seething

Attached: 1638591411657.jpg (1080x1478, 395.59K)

So looked at my spending.. Holy shit, the debt is the big offender. Fast Food takes 2nd place. As of now there's roughly 7000 in debt to be knocked out. Normally such trivial amount would be nothing to me. I could sell some stock and knock it out next week if I wanted. But fuck that. All I'd do is cause myself long term pain in lost gains cause time is my ally still. So I'll get a loan, pay it down, may drop coverage down on one of the cars instead to free up some extra green a month. Even with my monthly spending being almost at the limit I'm still doing my retirement stuffing @ 15% of my salary. That won't change. (actually more due to my pension contribution also going up and also due to my brokerage account). Wife said she wants to work again, hey more power to her. But I tend to take the worst option view; my salary covers everything. Just easier planning wise.

Kinda disappointed in you fags
>sorry for the novel
Remember me? I'm the user that shilled F and GNK calls back when the price on both was below $7. I shilled daily for a solid month. I pushed hard for you fags to listen to me..I even came back when price point was above $10 and shilled the best calls on every dip for another solid month. Every call i shilled, literally every one, is in the money or expired in the money. Some fags were scared to options trade...even if you just bought and held the shares you'd be up significantly. I just hope some anons listened...it pisses me off tho, I told you exactly why I picked those 2 and explained my findings in great detail only to be called jeet and told to sneed. Fucking biz. Stay poor.
>starting new research I'll be back in JUNE to tell you the next 2..You'll know its me

People are on edge and SOXL baggies won't shut up about it

I think the company understands this on some level, which is why they're majorly focused on trying to disrupt the game industry (like they did for DVDs). And it makes sense, too. Remember Blockbuster video? It wasn't just for movies, you could get games there too.

I think I'm in a good spot where I'm at with it, at today's closing price. I'm 80% cash anyway, and can afford some more dips. Real reason for buying it was to swing trade if we do indeed rally on rate hikes next week.

It's because it's shilled nonstop by people that want others to lose their money.

Anyone heard about bretton woods 3? are the bugs going to reign supreme in the currency arena?

Attached: 1645682341984.png (374x356, 130.51K)

>in debt
>takes on more debt

Attached: 20210504002.png (530x642, 662.19K)

MAD AF THEY GOT DUMPED ON

Attached: 1626630255593.png (237x544, 102.9K)

DO NOT REDEEM SOXL BHENCHOD

SIR WHY ARE YOU REDEEMING THE SOXL SHARES? DON'T YOU KNOW IT'LL GO BACK TO $70??

Attached: 1646873727049.png (1012x800, 222.88K)

There is nowhere to go but the dollar and won't be into the future. All this FUD about the dollar losing reserve status is just chatter from people who haven't analyzed the sinews of what makes a reserve currency. No other nation has what the US has in addition to not having the raw power. And china is so addicted and reliant on dollars its hilarious people think they're going to take the status away from the US.

Where are my UCObros?