How come

poorfags can't afford basic necessities?

Attached: hga4d69h6tm81.jpg (640x640, 102.58K)

not under jew usery... hitler was right.. notsoc the right economy

>free healthcare
yeah as a medschoolfag, fuck off. you aren't entitled to my labor.

>11 characters
>4 niggers
>1 mulatto
>1 jew
>1 arab
>1 mud shark woman
it's all so tiring

Pretty sure the doctor is supposed to be asian

The healthcare is "free", not you dipshit

You have the right to pursue happiness. The key word is PURSUE. There is no garuntee of success.

This is how dumb communists are. They don't realize Healthcare requires work.

Because they suck at managing money. That’s why they’re poor in the first place.
Go back

there's already a law that mandates you help everyone who steps into a hospital, dumb faggot

BASED

FUCK NIGGERS AND JEWS

>poster says hitler was right
>you say 'go back'
are you retarded

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

Yes, go back you fucking retarded gorilla nigger. Nothing about hitler’s economic system was sustainable or worked.

Attached: 58BDAC7E-7345-4CFD-B5A4-3AC99547C28B.png (793x794, 272.6K)

FREE HEALTHCARE JUST MEANS THAT YOU DONT PAY DIRECTLY, YOUR TAX MONEY GOES TO PAYING THE MEDIC, YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

BUT THAT'S STILL SLAVERY OF DOCTORS CUZ... UHHHH IT JUST IS OK

they can already have ALL of this very easily.
what they really want is to be the ones with wealth and power. the people making this shit couldn't give a single fuck about poor people. and poor people would rather live with abundance of liquor, fast food and netflix than any of these things.
fuck marxism, and fuck you for making me reply.

Attached: Quotation-Samuel-Adams-If-ye-love-wealth-better-than-liberty-the-tranquility-of-34-86-06[1].jpg (1200x640, 127.56K)

Ops sorry that was mean, i read it wrong sorry oh god

Attached: 1603005180718.png (500x522, 154.06K)

Kill yourself faggot

I doubt you're actually qualified to do the job of a real doctor. regardless of the degree.

Your mother big gay

Your tax money which you worked hard for goes to pay to take care of some lazy POS that don't contribute anything to society. So, yeah healthcare requires work.

>FREE SHIT
Why is this the left's entire argument lmao

hahaha you got conned bro. enjoy diminished purchasing power in 8 years after residency is finished hahaha.

idk but better raise the base costs of goods and services while increasing the difficulty of passing regulation and reducing quality AGAIN.
That ought to fix it. It may not have the past 80-90 years or so, but THIS TIME is different.