I need an explanation

Sergey said staking and CCIP were coming out this year.
We're almost 3/12 through the year. Almost 1/4th of the way there.
These are two of the most anticipated features Chainlink is releasing. Nearly a guarantee that the price of Link will increase once they're released.

So tell me. Why would anyone not buy Link right now? It's nearly guarantee returns during this bear market.
>Meme answers need not reply

Attached: 1612837435988.jpg (1279x1279, 81.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6G3nWyoQ5CQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

most people have been successfully psyoped into thinking link is a scam
it's that simple
take this opportunity to buy

I think I’m the only one on here that realizes that the Chainlink discussion on here isn’t organic at all.

A complex mix of paid shills and bots post memes and start conversation. Real anons browsing Any Forums think these convos are real and start making convos themselves. Then when things die down, the bots and paid shills start again to capture new bagholders.

Attached: 1607145234521.jpg (3400x5466, 2.05M)

Just like literally every other time anything happens with link, the price will completely shit the bed and we'll have another 2 years of retracing before some measly pump which is outperformed by Amazon stock. Chainlink has literally never reacted positively to news, ever. Whenever they announce anything I just groan knowing my portfolio is about to drop.

Only people high iq can see why this is bearish. It is obvious that Chainlink labs is a shitshow right now and this is a false promise for the purpose of generating hype to lure in more buyers and keep holders from selling so Sergey can get the most out of his 700k dumps.

>Meme answers need not reply
Forget about Any Forums. 99% of the posts here are like >pic related

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 436.3K)

He’s Russian
Russians are evil

I am buying. I have 18 Link. A week ago I had 0.

I feel bad for newfags who come here and see the nonstop fud and end up missing out.
These 2 things will force the price to go up.

Chainlink cannot and will not go up for any reason whatsoever. It had every announcement in the world for 2 straight years, during the fucking bull run. And what, it did the weakest pump and proceeded to go on a straight 12 month downtrend, even while the USD is shitting itself. I've been holding this little faggot for like 4 years no and been regretting it most of that time.

someone needs to make a test thread where no one mentions anything related to chainlink to filter out all the bots. Like the BSV thing a while back
1kEOY

It's over for Chainlink (ticker: Great Reset)
Here is the WEFs and Schwabs right hand man "Doctor" (((Yuval Noah Harrari)))

youtube.com/watch?v=6G3nWyoQ5CQ

3:33
4:08
12:10

In your fear and uncertainty it will be tempting to put your trust in some person or group who emerges and claims to have a "way out", which will involve sacrificing some of your liberty. You must resist this urge. These self‑proclaimed saviors may appear in many forms, under any number of banners: "intellectuals", "influential people", "progressive thinkers", "billionaires", "the UN", "the EU", "self‑selected multinational coalition", "global leaders", "world governments", "radicals", "revolutionaries" or some combination of these. They may appear charismatic. They may appear to have your best interests at heart. They may stand united, arm‑in‑arm, proclaiming "We know the way forward", advancing some form of "people's revolution" or "Global Reset" where "you will be in charge", hawking various "‑isms" and promises of a better tomorrow. These people are not your friends. They are not to be trusted. They are the same global banking elites using the same fear tactics, shilling the same magic potions and snake oils as always. They want only one thing: power.

Attached: 1610217539752.jpg (427x400, 42.84K)

Sergey never said they will release staking this year; he mentioned they are “READY”. That doesn’t mean they will release it this year. He probably has other plans.

The price will rise, but it will be a slower burn than most think.

It will be like mainnet in 2019, you'll need kyc and be approved to stake

i'm afraid the price won't pump/the pump won't last with staking
lots of impatient holders who feel burned by the past year and many who bought the top or on the way down
i'm crazy bullish longterm on link but the above plus the fact that we could fall more make me hesitant to buy more than i already have

The best thing I did in crypto was finally cut myself off from buying more LINK and diversifying into other assets. Still haven’t sold a single LINK but I literally doubled my USD value in other shit and LINK would have gone down. Nobody will start buying LINK again until there’s a reason to FOMO, MAYBE staking hype. Too much defeatism over it now.

do you want some cheese with that whine

I'm really glad idiots like you do stuff like this, sometimes I actually lose hope and come close to selling but then I see something like pic related. It's obvious you go to such great lengths to try and get me to sell my link because you want it for yourself. Sorry, but the price has always been $81,000 and not a penny less.

Attached: hmmm.png (940x930, 245.52K)

>Chainlink has literally never reacted positively to news
Lol get the fuck out of here newfag
>google pump
>coinbase pump
>mainnet pump

Because they are bitter, bitter people and I say people lightly.