I have this guy here + Halo 2 since i was a child

I have this guy here + Halo 2 since i was a child.

For how much should i hold them?

Attached: url(72).jpg (1496x2144, 953.39K)

Halo 1 > Halo 2
This is the harsh truth they don’t want you to hear

Halo 2 only holds so much sway because of the Xbox live pioneering technology

Yeah, it’s barely just a little better than halo 1 in certain aspects. Halo 1 completely broke gaming it was all shock and awe never before seen just absolutely ground breaking in dynamics and graphics and story telling
I’d even say halo 3 is better than halo 2 as well it was years of waiting for the next big thing for the franchise and it was very much worth it

I don't think they're worth anything are they? Super common games. If people are selling these for more than $20 on ebay they are retards for sure.

correction: i just checked and you can buy both games combined for $20 on ebay, exactly like I thought. these will not be any rarer than a sports game or a call of duty game. sorry halo fags but your game just isn't as important as something like Goldeneye 007

both were shit, Halo 3 was a huge improvement though

dude the games were average at best

With the MCC we can play all of the games online and H1 still kinda sucks IMO. The pistol is too OP, the physics are weird/laggy and you can't even hear someone shooting at you when they're like 20 feet away. Just a bunch of weird little things like that bug me every time I get in a Halo CE match.
Halo 2 is a much more responsive, fast-paced and precise shooter.

Golden eye just had less copies and n64 Cartridges just weren’t a reliable media so didn’t last leading to actually scarcity

I think I have 3 of each of theses games

absolute retard opinion.

Halo CE carried the Xbox single handedly, it might have failed to go mainstream without it. Halo 2 changed the fucking world by brining online gaming with voice chats and matchmaking to the masses. The first two were phenomenal games.

Well, I believe Reach is the best one

Halo 1 had the better campaign, and campaign is all that matters in 2022.

Back in the day though campaign was just some shit you did when the boys didnt want to play slayer.

Xbox had a lot better games than that
>Dead or Alive 3
>Shenmue 2
>Jet Set Radio Future
>Sega GT
>San Andreas
>Ninja Gaiden
If you disagree, you are simply a gay, who played Halo as a kid. The game was not that amazing, I would say no better than something average-tier like Killzone on PS2. And as far as shooters go, and Halo's contribution to the genre, I would have to take off even several points from average-tier and that is because Halo RUINED shooters in many ways, mostly buy only giving the player 2 guns and grenades, which is a massive downgrade compared to the good shit like Perfect Dark which lets the player dual wield every weapon in the game.

>Well, I believe Reach is the best one

Attached: soy-reddit.jpg (620x675, 50.6K)

Youre just a contrarian faggot.

Imagine literally saying jetset radio future was better than Halo CE. I cant even argue with such massive faggotry and retardation.

>dude the games were average at best
>sorry halo fags but your game just isn't as important as something like Goldeneye 007
you sound like a cranky old boomer who didn't even play a single game of Halo.
Goldeneye was great in its own way but I've never heard anyone say that it's a better shooter than Halo. Halo 2 also sold more copies than Goldeneye ever did so clearly the world agrees.

>cartridges are less reliable than CDs
that's not even true, what the fuck are you retarded. CDs stop working right if it gets the tiniest scratch, not to mention I can break one easily. N64 games can be stomped on or thrown out of a 10-20 story window and probably will still work.

It literally is you retard. Why do you think Halo is worth $5 on ebay? Because it's common? Well Super Mario 3 was even more common and it sells for a lot retard.

LMAO I had all of these games and they all sucked dick after a few months. Meanwhile everyone I knew was playing Halo 2 online until 3-4am every night. Your opinions are awful and I think you're just being contrary for the sake of it like says

Do NOT ridicule me

I'm not being contratian, I'm fucking right. The game was okay but not the best shooter by any means, and I'm not the only person who says that.

Just because s()yboys are overpaying for children's video games doesn't mean those are better games overall.

They don't agree anymore because Goldeneye is sought after and Halo isn't, gee I wonder why all the Gamecube games go for hundreds of dollars now but Xbox games go for $5

Maybe because Halo was a massive success and sold millions of copies, and everyone has one in their house somewhere to this day. Nobody held on to jetset radio future, they threw it in the trash by 2007.

Wii Sports was a massive success for the same reason: it was a pack-in game

>I'm not a child, I play adult games like Halo and Call of Duty

Attached: 74958497_163507008058352_4948353489555161088_o.jpg (996x485, 171.86K)

Yes, killzone fans would agree with you as well

Ironic because my xbox came with jetset radio future and mechassault. I had to buy Halo though which I gladly did because it was the undisputed greatest game of the generation according to literally everyone with a braincell.

>I wonder why all the Gamecube games go for hundreds of dollars now but Xbox games go for $5
I just told you why. Nintendo fags, the s()yboys I was referring to, are collecting those shitty old children's games because they think they'll be worth more in the future. All of these rich leftist Nintendo fanboys drive the prices up.
Again, it doesn't mean anything regarding gameplay. People aren't buying 30 year old Nintendo games to play them they're buying them to store them.

I still regularly play Wii Sports

They were groundbreaking for the time and introduced something we're all familiar with now.

You know it was good when tranny faggot nigger kikes have to woke liberal your game

Correction: It was Crimson Skies and Jetset Radio future that my Xbox came with.

Halo sucks fsggot

>Anyone who collects games by Nintendo is a leftist
Well that's ironic as fuck because Nintendo is a conservative company, they are based in Kyoto which is highly revered in Japan for having extremely conservative-minded businesses, and Nintendo is well known as the biggest one in Kyoto.

halo 2 would be remembered as the best of the trilogy if it didnt end so abruptly and awfully
lol
i disagree still a good game tho

Man I forgot to mention Crimson Skies. That game was so good. There was a lot of kino tier stuff on the Xbox, and I'm not saying Halo was really bad, but at best it is definitely an average game.

>Sandbox is literally only one gun
Ew

LMAO zoomie little bro detected.

Halo 3 was a downgrade from Halo 2 in basically every way. They got you better graphics and narrowed your field of view to a comical level for it. Also adding bullet lag was gay, the hitscan from halo 2 was more pure and befitting of an arena shooter.