SOOOOO user has that brand new totally revolutionary dApp you have been waiting for months (years??) FINALLY dropped?

SOOOOO user has that brand new totally revolutionary dApp you have been waiting for months (years??) FINALLY dropped?

Attached: 163219549646.png (640x454, 220.44K)

Cant believe all this time she was younger than me. She was modeling at such a young age.

Yeah, LINK already exists

Sorry if i'm a lil bit ignorant but who is she?

are you coping son?
you coping?
why???

Attached: 1563387917332.gif (220x220, 472.94K)

Literally your mom

Would it be weird for me to ask a woman to fart in my mouth? How much do you think someone would be willing to take to do that?

name

because muh fucking coin muh fucking coin

free of idos since 2018 and you can too user i believe in you

soon lad, soon it will be here

Love it when lazy piece of shit pakistani/jeet developers decide to take the stupid fucking ukranian conflict as an excuse to take a vacation because "it wouldn't be prudent to release our product at this time #WeStandForUkraine". Fuck you all

Attached: 161329491230122.jpg (900x923, 58.57K)

God is severely disappointed in you. Do know that you are going to the last bastion of hell.

her name is roberta paulson

This, i fucking despise it, not because i care about the lifes in fucking ukraine, but because i despise shitty tactics like this

Attached: 7A8E2D4A-4009-4BFD-9D17-1A771BFEB95A.jpg (960x965, 519.78K)

no, not yet

Attached: deus ex.jpg (253x199, 4.71K)

yeah, its the same tactic used by disney with the whole pride thing

this
not even trying to be an edgelord i understand my toys can wait but when it's painfully obvious certain faggy devs got saved last second it infuriates me. THEY are using this shit as an excuse.

what covid does to a fatass

Read the kind of shit you are posting and consider going outside for a while. Stop browsing this shithole for a while. Your brain is rotten.

WHAT the FUCK happened bros?

go cope somewhere else + ratio

Yes, and I could not be any more disappointed.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-11 181905.png (201x202, 41.43K)

here it is ladies and gentlemen, the dapp of the moment

did it even launch? i thought it was at least two weeks more?

so, how's the "wordpress-like revolution" going op? :)

bastion is such a fun word, recently learned it

the girl with huge knockers who's shaped like a fridge and married to justin verlander..umm

kate upton