What's the point of "making it" anymore?

Attached: 1647031602018.jpg (960x934, 172.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52dVfhgt_T4
youtu.be/mjZ0HQA-SSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So that you don't have to worry about money, smoothbrain.

You're retarded if you think this man does what he does just for the money.

That one filmed interview with him and his first wife where he’s got his kids running around in the house; looked like a rich dude and his family in a mansion. Clickbait

personally i want to live in a condo by the beach and play video games all day

>lives below the poverty line
What a load of bullshit. Dumb bitch doesn't know what a poverty is.

the ability to taste as close to freedom by being able to fuck off if people are retarded, and not have to constantly settle for shit you do not want, to not be afraid to look forward or backwards. to not be always moving from one place to another trying to not be late.
to be fucking comfy and able to keep being comfy.

Jesus fuck OP get fucked. ok?

Also, doesnt he have a fucking superyacht?

Based. We share the same dream friend. Sunbathe all day as a lifeguard/surfer, work out every day with swimming and running, constant stream of tourist bimbos to mack on, vidya with all the windows and patio door open allowing the sweet smell of fresh ocean air to maximize focus and gameplay performance.

also this is very true. daddy princes hippie feelgood gweilo baizhou.

been thinking of doing the same but too scared that I'd be entering eternal bachelor mode. Could always hold onto it when I'm ready to move forward and just rent it out for vacations. Where you guys thinking?

Mainly security and freedom.
You make it so you don't have to wait in line for healthcare that employs diversity hire niggers straight from Africa.
Also so you can choose to live in any nation that doesn't trample on your rights.
Money mainly gives you the freedom to do whatever the fuck you want with your life. Becoming a billionaire allows you to actually follow your crazy dreams like going to Mars. Anything below that and you just get the freedom and security thing.

He just left his wife....again.

That would be Jeff.

Attached: bez.jpg (664x387, 49.51K)

>"wife"
>anything more than a cyberpunk fleshlight and breeding vat

based jeff

>Becoming a billionaire allows you to actually follow your crazy dreams like going to Mars. Anything below that and you just get the freedom and security thing.
baby steps user.
lets just get the freedom and security. crazy dreams and shit are rather limited spot and there are a fucking lot of us.

>"Yes, tell the villagers to dismantle the bridge to the hospital."
>"Thank you, Ping-Pong"

youtu.be/mjZ0HQA-SSM

Attached: grimer.jpg (1920x1080, 111.99K)

> i wanna coomsume!!!
Or how about have some level of ambition.