Remember when Chainlink was $40 and we were begging anons here to sell their stacks?

Remember when Chainlink was $40 and we were begging anons here to sell their stacks?

You should have listened.

Attached: chainlink.png (200x200, 11K)

broken clock something something

I think Chainlink is a good project

ive been holding chainlink since 15 cents
does that bother you

should have sold everything at $50

the fact that it's nearly back to single digits and they have the goddamn gaul to pretend their project is doing great and everything is chill and normal

You begged me to sell at $2 as well.

People have been begging anons to sell their stacks at every cent up and every cent down since 2017. You're not special.

rent free

You hold link and lost money

to me this is no different than when we mooned to $5 and dumped back to like $1.50
i held then and i'll hold now
hope it doesn't bother you

Please beg me to sell at $ 200 next year

ID: FaRTing

Based

should *of listened.

>brought to you by the same people that said 1k 2 entire years ago

It's too late for me to sell now

Why would it bother me that youve got giant heavy ass bags bleeding just like I do? I'm not seeling either but link is an absolute pile of shit and has been outperformed by almost everything else

Attached: 1536208975638.png (251x242, 91.85K)

>Why would it bother me
>3 posts and counting
you hold link one way or another

It's has overperformed -90% against ETH.

>2 entire years ago
you just outed yourself as a newfag congratulations

based farting user came to fart in this dumb thread

thanks for looking out for a strangers financial well being on an Mongolian basket weaving image posting forum.

Attached: d7c.jpg (645x773, 94.28K)

haha if you sell this at $40 you will rope in a few years.
literally never selling.

Try harder faggot. Maybe you'll shake me out at $1

Operation:
>Safe and Effective™
>Free™*

Dear Customer,
Your State-issued SARSport Freedom Access Gauge (FAG) has detected waning efficacy in your current Vaccination Status©. Expired Vaccination Status© will remain inactive until Two (2) Weeks after your Booster© is administered. Please be advised that you must schedule your Internationally approved and mandated Booster® within 48hrs to avoid penalties and/or d̶e̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ compulsory attendance at your local State Q̶u̶a̶r̶a̶n̶t̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶F̶a̶c̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ Covid-19 Recovery Centre

Failure to comply with updating your Vaccination Status© may result in your Social Access™ being temporarily restricted indefinitely. Hospital Access and Voting Attendance may be temporarily restricted indefinitely. Social Gathering and Personal Contact may be temporarily restricted indefinitely. Travel Movement Restrictions (TMRs) will be restricted to the following locations:
>1: Home
>2: [null]

To autoschedule your Internationally approved and mandated Booster® appointment, please select from the following options:
>1: Instant™
>2: Special Unit #COVID-2030 Worldwide Home Delivery

Please keep the SARSport biodata app link open as the appointment is being processed, to ensure your current Health and Bio-Identity details are correctly submitted to the Chainlink Blockchain (ticker: LINK)

Thank you Global Citizen,

*no feedback

Attached: Dr.Booster.jpg (400x400, 56.31K)