What are some of the reasons

That convince you that crypto is here stay and isn't a fad or something that will be completely taken over by governments and corporations?

Like, imagine buying crypto for 20 years and Ethereum goes close to zero... Looking for some copium

Attached: FLMorGlX0AEMAxL.jpg (966x1295, 176.51K)

Demon gf

it is something that will be taken over by gov and corporations desu it already is these "web3" faggots and "NFT" faggots love KYC and taking it in the ass from corporations. Still bullish overall because...the technology at its core is still very good.

Attached: 1642901236988.jpg (720x460, 30.31K)

wow that's a nice cosplay

Would you wear that mask after it touched her pussy?

who wouldn't

Yeah, but what I'm saying is, even if the tech might stay, what are the chances that any of the cryptos in the top 20 will be here in 20 years and won't be replaced by something like the Visa coin or the dollar coin

>her pussy
Ser you mean his dick.

I think crypto is the beginning of a sentient AI lifeform.

It goes to zero in what? UNITED STATES DOLLARS? Do any of you fags understand economics before you make these type of statements

its the only way i'd wear a mask

of course they will, maybe not all of them but 90% of the top 20 won't be there in 20 years. 20 years is a long ass time.

Fedcoin or Visa coin won't be speculative investments, i would hope that what we have now would remain. but im sure alot of shit in the top 20 is going to zero. I don't know exactly what to tell you, that's the risk you take

Ethereum isn't going to zero it's too big to fail.

Well, to be more specific, what are the reasons for buying BTC or ETH?

I'd wear her pussy as a mask, so yes

She may forever dream but this 3dpd will never be her

Attached: __meruccubus_original_drawn_by_merunyaa__sample-d1c675702eb3ee72f203b0c122921227.jpg (850x1396, 250.9K)

>crypto is here stay
It attracts the Any Forums type contrarian. Bad news pump it, and now the media is all about scaring people into submission.

fuck captcha

Attached: 1647020561939.jpg (925x948, 79.95K)

The reason I read whitepapers
I don't hold ETH, I only trade it short-term. BTC's combination of limited supply + a decentralized protocol is a big deal for me. I don't really care about transaction rates or energy efficiency. To me that is bullshit, since the blockchain audits itself and nobody in the quest of making money really cares about green energy. In 20 years, if people all over the world are still willing to trade with Bitcoin -and I mean buying houses or land with it, not fucking peanuts- that'd be more than enough for it to hold its value.

Based 2d enjoyer