I USDC'ed

I USDC'ed.

Will I make it?

Attached: FNlfEL7WUAoQOYU.jpg (2000x1125, 523.14K)

God damn I love modern men.

rolling

Should've done it 4 months ago, but better late than never. Hold your USDC for 2 years and buy the bottom of the bear market (BTC at $ 7k, ETH at $ 250, LINK at $ 1.20)

Finally one guy with more than 90 IQ. Tethering is retarded. But UNITED STATES DOLLAR COIN'ING is based and safe pilled.

OMG! You can make so much more with P2E games. Try THTFcrypto. Its really awesome.
>Built on Binance
>CEX Incoming
>Bitmart listing incoming
>1 billion token supply

>Tethering is retarded
that's what they want you to believe. nothing will happen and if tether disappear, we'll all have time to exit

>my shitcoin digitalized by a centralized party and backed by the trust on an old pedo with terminal dementia is better than your shitcoin digitalized by a centralized party and backed by the trust on an old pedo with terminal dementia
impressive

#8 in back
#5 in front

Imagine the smell.

Top middle

No meat on those hoes, the average person likes meaty women.

Attached: 1623432263095.jpg (1280x1280, 156.51K)

2 in front row is patrician's choice
this is so easy guys c'mon

USDCed doesn't should as nice as "Tethered"

Probably not. My guess is you got your USDC from a DeFi dapp or exchange. Any USDC that touched these could probably some how be linked to a Russian crypto address. So, since you are complicit in helping Russia, USDC will freeze all your assets. They have done this in the past, but now it seems like the crackdown is ramping up.

USDC can be frozen. USDT can be frozen. ETH, BTC/XMR cannot be frozen.

Also, many decentralized stablecoins like DAI and Frax have underlying USDC and that can be frozen too.

Nigger detected

yep

4 8 14 22

wait wtf, #4 in front is best

are you gay? #4 has a man face. Look at that chin.

I will take any of the white ones

guarantees chad sons and she's way hotter

checked and maybe but she's got one of those protruding belly buttons. Not sure.