Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine calls on Tether to block all incoming and outgoing transactions of USDT to Russia

Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine calls on Tether to block all incoming and outgoing transactions of USDT to Russia

twitter.com/fedorovmykhailo/status/1502331519347707906?s=21

Attached: 58A1D6F4-4812-4F2F-8E0A-B7F24A564877.jpg (1125x1058, 204.44K)

The fact that this is even possible shows what a shit chain ethereum is.

Tbh it should happen. Embarrassing countries like Russia should cease to exist

>For peace!

Attached: 1503795180851.png (720x727, 271.45K)

What an embarassment for Ukraine

Strange, 1 hour ago I had an entire thread full of Any Forums telling me this wasn't possible

Nah bro. Get rekt.

Not nearly as embarrassing as Russia desperately trying to claim the Ukraine and USA are working in tandem to develop biological weapons to try and justify Russias own deployment of biological weapons in Ukraine since they are getting btfo so hard.

retard

For peace and also for war.

>since they are getting btfo so hard
You drank the propaganda juice, user

Nobody can really block tether, it can go address to address

Ok zogbot

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-125258_Auto Photo Cut Paste.jpg (1079x1084, 482.31K)

>AHEM, EXCUSE ME MR. ABSTRACT PRINTER, COULD YOU PLEASE STOP THE INFLUX OF SUPER MARIO COINS TO THE EVIL CHUD EMPIRE??

>THANKS.

Attached: 2487985678.jpg (850x1203, 219.63K)

It isn't though. There's no geographic location associated with a wallet.

What information gives you the insight as to whether or not that's true?

He read Twitter and watches CNN and Vice reporters that told him 150,000,000 Russians have been killed

I've come away from this all thinking Ukrainians are literally african tier intelligences.

Every single statement is some "i call on people to destroy all world systems to make Russia mad :(".

You have no idea how any of this shit works despite it being public knowledge for nearly a decade. Stop posting.

True, I posted before actually considering that fact. Tether could require addresses go through kyc to prove geographical location and then only allowing transactions from whitelisted addresses I guess

Okay Kremlin-bot. That war that was supposed to be over in a few hours and has now dragged on for two weeks is totally going over well for you retards. Fucking kek.

Whats true? How poorly the war is going for Russia? The information is right in front of our face.

Hohols have been pretty cringe of late