LOL ITS OVER

LOL ITS OVER
THIS IS THE TOP

Attached: 20220311_111604.png (443x599, 47.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/business/exclusive-russians-liquidating-crypto-uae-seek-safe-havens-2022-03-11/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source: my ass

>one crypto firm
>we have one guy I don't know who he is
>russians

Attached: frog with weird face.jpg (229x220, 6.44K)

>REUTERS
Here
We
Go

Attached: poweredbyChainlink.jpg (1658x611, 146.9K)

cope baggies

Attached: 20220311_112645.png (1079x95, 7.18K)

Bunch of newfags still didn't realize you can't cash out

>reuters
>telling the truth ever

This is bullish. As soon as Russia has gotten rid of most of its Bitcoin, Western nations can add it to their treasuries and cultivate it as yet another financial tool that pierogis are excluded from.

Attached: 1645822481224.jpg (236x176, 9.59K)

>selling the most unconfiscatable asset ever existed on planet earth to buy some confiscatable property in the middle of the desert
lmao

>muh unconfiscatabloroonies
The canadian truckers had every last one of their donated btc drained into govt coffers

Source: your ass

Nicholas St. Louis, an Ottawa man who previously described himself as the “bitcoin team lead” for the protests, said in court filings that he was about to comply with an order from that civil suit to freeze the bitcoin by transferring them into escrow before a joint police task force executed a search warrant on him

“Officers forcibly removed me from my apartment and took me to an unmarked police vehicle,” St. Louis said. “Police wanted the seed phrases for my crypto wallets. Under police compulsion I provided my seed phrases.”

>/thread
Russia is fucking retarded for not going full El Salvador. Why does cold weather turn crackers into fucking morons?

yup the jew banker scam that CC is will be getting MASSIVELY DEVALUED any day now, you will see the price half overnight

>despite all evidence and admissions to the contrary, the globohomo is NOT actively trying to create a population of domesticated nigger cattle

>literally forced at gunpoint to give up seed phrase
That's not draining, and every asset in the world is vulnerable to a wrench attack

>bro if the police kidnap you and hold you at gunpoint they can steal your crypto but not your fiat
?

The CEO of Reuters is literally a member of the WEF lmao

> the most unconfiscatable asset ever existed on planet earth
> UNCONFISCATABLORINOS
> only weakness is… being vulnerable to a $5 wrench attack
> oh and yes the canadian trucker btc got confiscated

lol telegram.

this article reads like it was written by an intern
reuters.com/business/exclusive-russians-liquidating-crypto-uae-seek-safe-havens-2022-03-11/
if anything it looks more like russians are using the bitcoin network to transfer value from russia to UAE, i.e. they buy bitcoin in russia and sell it in UAE, which shouldn't affect the price at all.

Yes, most unconfiscatable is relative to other assets, there is literally nothing in your shitty posts that contradicts that

Does this even happen in 3rd world countries?