NiggerCoin development thread (new miner now 80x faster)

Bitcoin does not need a (((Blockchain)))

This is how they trap all the goyim in their CIA monitored niggercattle feedlot.

The solution: NiggerCoin

Mining:
>Mining of NiggerCoin is done by taking random input and base64 encoding it
>NIGSTRINGS have 76 base64 characters
>If the SHA-256 hash of the NIGSTRING starts with the NIGHEX value "NIGGER", it is a valid NIGHASH and the NIGSTRING is a valid NiggerCoin
>NIGHEX is hereby defined to contain the following symbols: 0123456789NIGERO
>The NiggerCoin is the valid base64 NIGSTRING itself, while its NIGHASH is used to validate it
>1 NIGSTRING = 1 NiggerCoin

Transaction:
>YOU CAN DOUBLE SPEND BUT NOT DOUBLE OWN
>To make a transaction, first agree on amount
>Send the NIGHASHES of the NiggerCoins you want to use
>Receiver checks if he already owns some of those NIGHASHES
>Send new NIGHASHES to replace the duplicates, Receiver rechecks
>After that, you can then send the NIGSTRINGS
>Receiver copies them to his wallet
>After the transaction BOTH parties own the coins
>This incentivises the mining of new coins or "cotton-picking"
>Because of the ever decreasing value of NiggerCoins, there is no need for a limited supply
>The scarcity is not scarcity of coins, but scarcity of people who will accept old coins

Basic miner:
>ghostbin dot coom ZQWTJ
>save as miner.go
>install golang
>run it on a terminal using: go run miner.go

Fast miner:
>crypto/rand replaced with frand
>crypto/sha256 replaced with sha256-simd

>ghostbin dot coom TVIv8
>save as miner.go
>install golang
>run it on a terminal using:
>go mod init miner
>go mod tidy
>go run miner.go

Attached: NiggerCoin.png (2400x2400, 188.51K)

NGR Revamped?

>install golang
How about you just make it in C so I don't need that tranny shit?

Yes, this time free from any (((blockchains))).

>cotton-picking
Hahahahahaha

how to buy

This is a lot of effort for a joke. So if I can't doublespend and there is no chain, then how come I can't send one person 1 coin and send another person the same coin? That's me paying twice because one of them doesn't have a history.

>This is a lot of effort for a joke.
a schizo is capable of that

>create new cryptocurrency technology
>post on Any Forums, quickly get a lot of attention from tech savvy people
>mods delete because muh Any Forums
>post on Any Forums
>>how to buy
>>This is a lot of effort for a joke.

Mods are a joke. Not OP btw.

>So if i can't doublespend
you can

Someone could go around thinking they have a coin that has already been spent by someone at the place they wanted to spend it. I guess the odds of that are very low because of hashing and whatnot.

But also what if I pay you 10 NIG for a pizza, then you pay me 10 NIG for something else, I wouldn't be allowed to receive those coins even though the other party had them

He'd have to give you 10 different NiggerCoins

Yeah so him receiving them means nothing because he can't send them back to me. Since there's nothing stopping me from doing it, what if I also sent those coins to a store he goes to? He can't use the money I gave him at the store

a bot posted this

It's a niggy nig world out there. If you can spend it faster than everybody else then you win.

This but it will also most likely reach an equilibrium state. I imagine that the more people try to buy things with it, the lower the current price would be.
There are also interesting mechanics like colluding with other people and giving each other NiggerCoins to multiply the total value held by the group in the short term.

so if I post a NIGSTRING in a Any Forums thread publicly, does that mean that particular nigcoin becomes worthless because everyone owns it and as such it can't be spent?

Reminder that you can talk to them on IRC and discord

Attached: 1644564541088.jpg (1925x2074, 720.82K)

Just know that I'm already sold. I would unironically throw a bitcoin and a couple of eths without thinking twice. However I would recommend to change the brand name temporarily when and if you're planning on market it forward, anything will work, Nyger, Neejer, NIcoin or anything that will defend it from being censored on twatter and gulag or not getting listed on a cex. When normie adoption WILL take place just change it back to niggercoin. Anyways, good luck. Waiting for updates.
Fuck niggers

Yes, some people would try selling it everywhere and the price would approach 0. If you want to send a NIGSTRING privately on Any Forums, you could use PGP, but that requires the other person to also use it.

guys we said NIGGER and made a subpar "cryptocurrency" :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Any Forums

The name won't change since we need to keep normalfags out for as long as possible. Forks may appear in the future since the protocol is very simple.

You nigger i'm talking about a temporal brand change when you start to market it, i.e website, domain and so on. Nobody will list a nigger coin ser. But they will. They'll just won't know it's niggercoin until. Until you'll change it back. Nigger fuck you.

There won't be any marketing other than organic spread on Any Forums and I don't give a fuck about normalfag niggercattle.