Are humans any happier in wealth as they are in slavery?

a lot of wealthy people i know are just as miserable as wagies, despite being the envy of them.
does living in better conditions objectively increase the amount of dopamine/serotonin one receives?

wealthy people and wagies, i'd really appreciate your input here

Attached: Sad.png (523x523, 262.39K)

>a lot of wealthy people i know are just as miserable as wagies
do these wealthy people work for a living or do they subside entirely on passive income?

As someone who grew up in a materially poor environment and around poor people but is now upper middle class in his late 20's, yes, I am happier, and I am more comfortable and less stressed out. This is a meme.

Every wealthy person I know is a miserable wagie. They don't use money as a means to an end, money is their end. They think money gives them the roof on their head and the food in their bellies. They don't know another way to live. They think working hard is for making money not making experiences.

>a lot of wealthy people i know
you're bullshitting. Why would you know then well enough if you aren't wealthy yourself?

Attached: 1637269110876.jpg (1194x1116, 188.8K)

Just because you have money doesn’t mean you have a soul, someone with soul would be able to find contentment with little and plenty

what i'm getting at is that it's entirely possible to be "wealthy" and still be a wagie. doctors and lawyers are wagies. CEOs making $80 million a year are still wagies. if you work for a living, as in you have to spend your time doing things for money, you're still a wagie.

Jewish propaganda. This thread was made by a glowie

Attached: CB3EEB7D-0131-406C-8E8B-EAEB44E8A8EB.jpg (583x539, 20.6K)

Its exactly the same. Your happiness is mostly determined genetically and related to chemicals in your brain. How much money you have is unrelated.

Attached: doomer.jpg (236x236, 13.86K)

>this nigger doesnt even know any rich people

Attached: steveo.jpg (600x662, 32.81K)

Wrong. If you've had a job, you'd realize how absolute fucking shit it is. Not working under someone (when financially stable) OBJECTIVELY will increase the quality of your life. That's not even an opinion. It's a fact.

It depends on the person, if you don't know what it's like to be poor and struggle you can't appreciate wealth.

Some people are happy being unhappy, if that makes any sense.

yeah, anyone with over 2 million dollars is voluntarily a wagie because they could just retire and life comfortably off investments for the rest of their lives. but they don't, because if you ask any neet you'll find that a life without work (despite being what many people dream of) is depressing, unfulfilling, and lacking purpose. so having the ability to withdraw from the workforce isn't the benefit you think it is
They are boomers in my family and their friends

Let's ask some of the /biz millionaires

Attached: descent_into_oblivion.jpg (1842x1024, 538.19K)

Every rich person I knew ended up financially ruined due to poor financial planning and global cataclysms.
what about riches your age?

Attached: pepson popija capuccino1638476268235.png (306x306, 86.69K)

>a life without work (despite being what many people dream of) is depressing, unfulfilling, and lacking purpose. so having the ability to withdraw from the workforce isn't the benefit you think it is

lol what is this bullshit narrative? I haven't worked in 10 years and the only thing depressing is my dwindling bank account.

>what about riches your age?
I'm 18

>so having the ability to withdraw from the workforce isn't the benefit you think it is
kek im so glad every day that i dont have to wage anymoar, i loathed every wagie job i ever had.

>imagine being this drowned in materialism
No wonder you're a such depressed faggot

>if you ask any neet you'll find that a life without work (despite being what many people dream of) is depressing, unfulfilling, and lacking purpose.

do you honestly believe this? i don't need a jewish boss breathing down my neck to find purpose and to stay engaged. if i had $2-3 million i'd quit wageslaving immediately and make my own schedule. technical hobbies, personal fitness, reading, traveling, start a small side business with low/no stress and limited working hours, volunteer work, etc. it's like your mother said when you were a child: only boring people get bored.

Its literally opinion there is nothing objective about happiness.

And no bro. If youre miserable at your job youll probably be miserable when you arent working. You can have brief periods of happiness but youll always come back to your baseline.

I just wanna not have to wage, but I guess I fucked it up

Money has nothing to do with happiness, you absolute simpleton.
It's power. End of discussion.

Reeee.

Im going to go down in class at this rate if thats even possible. Im 26 have a masters degree STEM and never earnt more than average salary in unskilled jobs

How fucked am I, science jobs pay shit and i want a corpo job with money

>I'm 18
haha so that's why... sometimes I forget I could be talking to literal children on here.

Its depressing as fuck for at least 90% of people.

Im not saying people need to wage im saying people need to work. Work on whatever you want but its got to be something.

>STEM
do the learn to code meme. it's gay and boring and jewish as hell but it's realistically the only way to make good money as a STEMfag when traditional engineering disciplines have mediocre pay and science has absolute joke pay.

Yeah. I want more power

Attached: 1643488988614.jpg (1482x1536, 185.35K)

Wrong. You've always been a NEET so you don't actually understand how shit working under someone is.
Let me put it this way. Say you had 2 knives stabbed in each of your palms. Say they were always there. Say you became rich and no longer had to work. That's similar to say me taking out the knife from one of your palms. Even if you are still depressed, it is OBJECTIVELY better to have only one knife stabbed in you than 2. No. That's not an opinion. It is literally an improvement to the previous situation.

Probably the biggest cope I have ever read. I would rather go homeless than be a wagie. I am never going back to work. Ever.

Attached: 1632699042792.png (201x200, 63.38K)

thats different though.

I get what he means, hes made it but at the same time lost the oppurtunity cost of investing in something else instead

>Its exactly the same. Your happiness is mostly determined genetically and related to chemicals in your brain. How much money you have is unrelated.

so you are telling me that an ancient person living in slave quarters their entire life was just as happy as a modern day millionaire?

the implications of this are huge if true

i dont know where to start. Its looks really fucking high barrier to entry to fucking get a job doing that shit

Every fucking forum suggests to people everywhere, even someone IRL said it to me once.

My experience of coding is interfacing with fallout 4 console commands and the settings ini file, beyond that pretty much nothing.

I know fucking shitloads about PC hardware though.

Yeah, poors are fucked man. Just growing up poor can be enough to fuck you for life if you arent a strong person.

My ex gf grew up poor and I had to learn the hard way about these people. A lot of sterotypes are true. They live constantly yelling at each other and seem to just be completely comfortable with a moderate level of conflict with everyone around them all the time. I gotta say I fucking hate most poors unless they show they are different.

Attached: bitches aint shit.jpg (3780x2946, 1.71M)

toil is grim as fuck
anyone unhappy is just useless and doesn’t know what they want with their lives
When I was a semi-NEET part time student just doing some coursework and then reading philosophy and history in my own time while hitting the gym often I was quite happy. Throw in money to allow for travel and for me to get my own house in the countryside and I can’t imagine I would be less happy than toiling away my life and dealing with other people all day

>Your happiness is mostly determined genetically and related to chemicals in your brain
In my last job before I quit and decided to work for myself I tried to get antidepressants basically happy pills. Anything to cope with working because it was absolutely miserable to me.

Guess what the drugs they prescribed did to me?

Attached: bros_glad.png (1080x1080, 1.43M)

Realistically I would say yes for like a medieval peasant. Maybe not a slave who wears chains and shit.

Modernity crushes the human spirit. Its really not surprising that the farther we remove ourselves from nature, the less happy we become.

>My ex gf grew up poor and I had to learn the hard way about these people. A lot of sterotypes are true. They live constantly yelling at each other and seem to just be completely comfortable with a moderate level of conflict with everyone around them all the time. I gotta say I fucking hate most poors unless they show they are different.

i hate how true this is. my gf grew up poor and it's the same shit. i grew up middle class with "rough around the edges" parents but my gf is on a whole other level.

you now crave anal stimulation

Humans are not interchangeable economic units.
Behaviour is 100% genetic, and natural castes exist.

You, for example, is part of the natural ruler caste.
You do not suffer from not slaving because you are not part of the natural laborer caste, genetically.

There is not much diffrence between ppl aged 18-30

Attached: 1638655282084.jpg (593x517, 39.72K)