>you can't ban bitcoin
>you can't ban the exit ramps
[YOU ARE HERE]
>you can't ban proof of work
>its decentralized it doesnt matter
>ok its not decentralized but its real money
>it's a shake out, whales are buying

Yesterday you guys swore up and down that this couldn't happen
I'd share the rest of this story, but it'll be more fun watching it play out.

Just wanted to say "I told you so" before you guys finish crashing and burning. Shits hilarious btw

archive . ph/thCCL

Attached: file.png (808x691, 119.92K)

Cope

Oh no. Not the BTC ATMS GOD SAVE US

>Russia can't get kicked off swift
i don't care
>Russia can't get kicked out of settlement corridors
i don't care
>Biden won't sign an EO
i don't care
>the EO doesn't mean anything
i don't care
>The EO is actually bullish
i don't care
>no one is going to listen to the EO
i don't care
>you can't ban bitcoin
i don't care
>you can't ban the exit ramps
i don't care
>you can't ban proof of work
i don't care
>its decentralized it doesnt matter
i don't care
>ok its not decentralized but its real money
i don't care
>it's a shake out, whales are buying
i don't care and neither btc does
tick tock next block

Attached: 270px-Pepetuxedo.png (270x174, 81.35K)

see how they just move the goalpost to the next thing that is "never gonna happen"?

It's like boiling a frog. They have no clue the house is on fire

Attached: file.png (778x800, 447.61K)

At least this guy is honest. In a retarded ship captain type of way, but yes. Honest.

Attached: file.png (340x277, 119.38K)

>City of London
oy

>It's only London
should have added this to the list.

just don't buy crypto and fuck off then. I don't give a shit about noise. For every bearish shit I could list something bullish. Pointless

>just don't buy crypto and fuck off then.
Your little monkey brain is frustrated, I understand. But Bitcoin isn't the only crypto in town. Crypto isn't dead, Bitcoin (and probably Eth) are though.

Attached: a20ddd95ed33c6937246c1f37232e519.gif (360x346, 170.07K)

>nocoiner cope
Yaaaawn

City of London isn't the entire London you nitwit, it's literally just 1 district in London

>City of London isn't the entire London you nitwit
What are you talking about? Where did I claim it was?

Not at all. I'm just not a dumbass shit for brains that focuses on every tiny little fud like a low attention span down syndrome retard. It's sad when people like you can't self reflect and see that you're poor due to having low IQ. Stupid people can't tell when they are stupid. My condolences.

I've honestly never used a BTC atm in my life. Why would people even give away money like that?

Nobody uses Bitcoin ATMs anyways and governments will never be able to ban p2p trade for cash.

>there's no advantage to bitcoin over banks except for buying drugs
>there's no advantage to bitcoin over banks except for the capital controls enforced by the banks
>there's no advantage to bitcoin over banks except for the capital controls and the 30% surcharges on foreign currency transactions enforced by the banks
>b- but that could never happen here
[you are here]

Attached: Dwj9-zdXgAASLQI.jpg (1440x1218, 163.85K)

>Y-you're moving the goal post, monkey!
>crypto is dead without ATMs!
Op is clinically retarded for not realizing how pointless ATMs are for crypto, kek

Attached: 92972F30-5872-4FD6-BBAE-BFBA8828BE0F.jpg (1242x1228, 524.73K)

Should have used lower leverage, OP. Or better yet, bought and held instead of playing trader. Don't know what else to tell ya. Except - don't kill yourself when you get liquidated, life's worth more than money.

btc is programmed to attract attacks from central banks and nation-states
they will try whatever they can to stop it but you can't stop math
btc is the lifeboat and the sinking ship is fiat money
choose wisely

>probably Eth
only pow chains will get banned if boomers can push their will eventually. no one gives a fuck about eth once it reaches pos within the next 5 years (lol)

It's illegal to trade cash for drugs, how is crypto any different, especially if they claim it's funding terrorism?

I don't really understand what the point of them was? Could you withdraw bitcoins? Were they just for deposits of fiat? Xnrsj

Attention all bizraelis: The Great Reset has come at a crossroads with humanity. We can not allow the WEF & the young globohomo leaders to manipulate the markets any longer with their fake wars. In order for the Golden Bullrun to resume, Chainlink(ticker: LINK) needs to be destroyed.
/biz will declare WAR on Chainlink next week and send globohomo a message.
You heard it here first. Linkies will be financially exterminated. Participation is mandatory btw, proof of short will be required to post on /biz. I repeat everybody will have to participate.

Spread the word and prepare your shorts. It's finally happening... The Great Short is upon us lads.

Attached: 1629727050274.png (1257x891, 1.12M)