Financially speaking getting a girlfriend was a good decision

Financially speaking getting a girlfriend was a good decision
>free sex
>cuts my hair
>cooks every other day
>pays half of the rent
>pays half of groceries (even though I eat a lot more)
I still hate women though

Attached: 1626599940534.jpg (2364x3478, 2.17M)

Why did God give me such a thick massive dick and then make me a permavirgin?

Could be worse, small penis and permavirgin, at least must feel good fapping with a massive dick

shit you're dating that polish bizwhore? lucky guy,

I’m also dating a hairdresser lmao

Yes, yes I am
She's not a hairdresser but after cutting my hair a couple of times she knows how it's done

I'd honestly prefer that. At least it would feel like I'm not wasting anything and just following my potential. But as it is all these hot petite girls around and when your cock is like the size of their arm it feels like a waste not to split their butt in half.

>she pays half the rent
lol you're not doing the "being the man" part right

he should make her pay all of the rent

cringe

Feet

dude are you just obese or something because I can never get how a guy with a big dick can't just flaunt it in front of girls, just got to a club or an event were girls are looking for guys like you. fucking won the genetic lottery and you're on Any Forums 'woe is me' fagging.

Attached: 1430572343178.png (548x546, 57.19K)

>I still hate women though
based and same

I'm a bi-fag and been wanting a bf because it's all the companionship I'd want and not having to worry about babies or having my wealth stolen from me by the court systems.

smol dick here with 20 bodycount
git gud faggot

Cool story bro, needs more dragons and shit

Kek obviously bait

making gains>making sexy time. Careful where you waste away your time user, go buy some elon tokens and turn that penny into a dime

>t. future divorce rape victim

despite popular belief, face and body matters a lot more than a big cock. most girls dont care if its just that but who its attached to.

How long have you been together? The cost comes later. Sharply declining yield curve after a few years.

my wife truly did the needful and for that, I will enable her mental illness.

My biggest grief with a gf is that i'm stuck with her and can't do sexy things with other girls. One might have a nice ass, other be good at blowjobs, one be able to do this one nice sex position. I don't need to eat just one type of meal everyday but i'm supposed to have sex with just one woman??

4.5 years