How do I feel confident after being alpha’d by someone smarter?

So, I’m 33 now. Back in college I went to a community college and transferred to UC Berkeley, where I finished my degree. I’m not the smartest student or highest IQ person. But, that UC Berkeley degree helped me get a decent office job, where I now make $75k at 33 years old.

Here’s the thing. I’m a 8.5 or 9 out of 10 in looks guys. I hit the freaking jackpot. I just got lucky in that department and I get tons of attention from hot women.

So one time in college at Berkeley I was at a bar and going through a hard time (I had some mental health problems in college which I’ve since overcome). I started chatting with two other gentleman at the bar who were little older, maybe late 20’s. Somehow we got to talking about my plans to go to a top 20 MBA program. Well, turns out these guys were PhD economics students at Berkeley and they ripped me to shit. One of the guys was so condescending and alpha’d the hell out of me. He looked me straight in the eyes and said “you’re not that smart” in the most blunt, honest and to the point kind of tone. He was right. He basically told me I’d “be alright” in life but he really did give me a reality check in an asshole manner and put me in my place.

Well, this was a decade ago. I looked the guy. He’s an economist for the Federal Government in a prestigious position. I am of average intelligence to be honest and the guy made fun of me for going to a community college that night.

These guys were intellectual ballers. They were lucky to be good looking like me.

My retaliatory thought is that maybe one day I will fuck the guys wife. That will show him right? This is just this weird one time convo at a bar that has stuck with me for a decade. How do I beat this guy one day? He wouldn’t remember me. I’ve looked him up online and he really does have this prestigious fed government economist job.

Attached: D2D704A9-9487-4E56-ADA5-BA5D4E0E8E39.jpg (241x209, 7.62K)

Pretty sure all of you are nerdy faggoty dweebs who don’t even lift

>Putting so much of your self worth into "being smart"

You're a pussy for not glassing him right then and there.
BTW those so-called prestigious government positions are bullshit. It's not about being smarter, it's about being confident and pretending you know what you're talking about.

I’m not reading all that, faggot

bro who even gives a fuck why are you hung up on what some faggot said to you in a bar years ago. I woud love to be dumb and good looking btw. Im just smart enough to realize Im an idiot

This is the OP. I lift sometimes. I really am like an 8.5. Life is pretty good in the women department.

But this one convo just always stuck with me. This guy even guessed that I went to a community college.

He looked me straight in the eyes and said “you’re not going there” in reference to the top 20 mba program that I said I wanted to go to. I know he was right but he was just so mean spirited.

I want to fuck his wife one day if they ever divorce. He doesn’t even remember me. I just looked him up online. But I’d love to put him back in his place one day. He basically laid the darwinistic truth down on me. He called it like it was. But he was MEAN about it and made me out to be a joke.

I just wish that I could get the last laugh. Imagine a handsome guy who played lacrosse growing up and was brilliant enough to get a phd in economics from Berkeley and is basically a winner in life. But has elitist attitudes. That was this guy.

The modern class structure is IQ. It follows you your whole life, colors everything you do, and can't be faked in the way old social class could.

Just get over your ego. Nobody is as intelligent as they want to be. You can either be bitter about it or recognize your abilities and find contentment.

You're also gonna get mogged your whole life if you try to measure credentials like education or employment. And it's worse when you're young.

you're a faggot even if you lift cunt

Not gonna read all that. Just stop caring

See
>be me
>literally failed out of highschool
>5 years of bongs pussy and petty crime
>no money for nice stuff
>get shit kicker corporate wagie job
>apply self
5 years in i provide education advice to govt clients for 200k a year. Most people are faking it and too focused on their own imposter syndrome to focus on whether your e a fraud

Problem for me is that I’m not dumb, but not really smart either. Even though I’m really good looking I am very deeply in my own head. I’m too aware to be considered dumb. But my IQ is probably about average or slightly above.

I’m smart enough to realize that this guy is smarter than me and has capacities to do things that I can’t.

kek fuck their wives to establish dominance is absolute pure chad energy. most of these smartass have a huge ego and treat their wife like shit so it should be easy if you got the chance. good luck my man

What does glassing mean?

You have immense trauma that you need to figure out. I'm smart, and also dumb, as is everyone. Most jobs are found from luck or who you know, so why would it matter if they have a better job than you? Next time someone insults you just slam their face into the bar top if you're that upset by it

So you're obsessively, insanely jealous? That's a weird condition. I've never felt jealous. Have you been jealous in other situations? If it stems from deep parts of your brain, there's nothing you can do about it. But you can be aware of it, and think about future events and how you'll act in them based on your knowledge that you're jealous.

Attached: 1631742010688.png (1626x1626, 473.48K)

These guy’s jobs weren’t based on who they knew or luck. They had phds and are able to work with others economists to do work that 99.999% of people can’t do. They proved that and got the jobs.

kek "prestigious government position". They're all salary capped softcore 9-5s. Comfy but for weak spines.

Instead of going around trying to compare yourself to others; try simply improving your life to the best of your ability and making yourself happy and fufilled.

You're not high iq. So what? IQ is not a 1:1 measure of somebodies innate value or worth, its a stat. Its just a measure of how autistic someone is. Also note that IQ is an ever-changing stat. 100 iq today is not the same as 100 iq 60 years ago so it really is kind of meaningless and not objective at all.

Are you really going to let one stat dominate your entire existance?

Also you bragging about how good looking you are has almost nothing to do with your story and it looks like you're very much insecure and are slipping in a humble brag because your ego can't take just telling a story about how average you are.

Look mane, you arent special, almost none of us are. 500 years ago you would have lived a happy life and then faded in to obscurity like 99.9% of the population. Yet these days people think they have to be 'special' and make a mark on the world by being the 'best' in order to live a happy life. You earn good money, you're good looking. Why can you not just enjoy your life and work towards things you are interested in?

Attached: 0f4.jpg (770x600, 49.15K)

>smart
>has a job as a wagie
kek, if he were that smart he’d have became a billionaire before 30. all those phds and higher education wagies are really losers getting ordered about all day. u think having some useless knowledge or some ego boosting iq tests make u smart? its all about critical thinking skills, everything else is a waste of time. - crypto overlord

I don’t get jealous of people who are really accomplished but haven’t done anything that I deem as “unfair”. Let me give you a couple of examples: Even though Michael Jordan is cocky and I think being him in his prime would be great, I don’t despise him or feel jealous because I don’t see anything unjustified about him.

Even though Obama is charismatic and went to Harvard Law, I don’t feel jealous.

If someone is smart, handsome and has rich parents and they achieve great things, I don’t feel jealous.

But if someone is smart, rich and has great parents, and tries to establish dominance over me which I perceive as unfair (e.g. acting like I wasn’t cut out to get the test scores they got for grad school, even though they had a year to study with their parent’s help while I was working full time) then I get angry at their success.

The positions are prestigious enough that I could see these guys being in a governors or congressman’s team one day. Hell maybe even a presidential cabinet. The one guy’s job puts him among like 200 economists in the world who get chosen for such a job. He does research that influences huge decisions that affect the world

If that makes you feel better, economy is a meme science used to justify whatever the ruling class wants to do, such as printing money, opening borders to cheap labor and reducing taxes on the rich

It sounds like you have a crush on him.

>Go to his house
>Shoot him in the liver and kidneys
>Rape his wife in front of him
>Constantly make refernces to that night, but never outright until the end. He has time to figure it out.
>Blow his wife's brains out as you shoot your shot and brain her
>"She wasnt so smart"
>Casually fire another bullet or 2 into his hands, feet, or limbs where there isnt a lot of blood or arteries
>You can do your gay final monologue if you want
>Shoot him in the stomach
cover all of his wounds with salt
>Fuck his dead wife until he bleeds out while saying "Hurr durr I smart" like a retard
>Steal his kid's chocolate milk
>Leave

If you were really smart you'd know that money becomes worthless after like 100k/per year and having a boss doesn't mean that your career is meaningless.