See ad for cool looking new movie

>see ad for cool looking new movie
>"hey that'd be cool to see with my friends!"
>realize i have literally zero friends
when the fuck did this happen. absolutely fucking sucks.

Attached: 1643528211481.png (640x556, 278.43K)

no such things as friends user, most people realize that in high school

I’m a sad 34 year old boomer

>primary school friends: gone
>high-school friends: gone
>university friends: gone
>football club friends: gone
>mmorpg friends: gone
>gym friends: gone
>work friends: gone
>siblings and cousins: see them maybe once a year

Where the fuck is everyone gone? I must be insufferable because nobody has ever made an effort to keep in contact with me

Attached: FC74B26D-F642-4527-BB12-20319771FD0D.png (132x119, 2.31K)

What movie could possibly look cool there hasn't been anything good in theaters since Tenet

I'm the same way brother. My girlfriend's always end up being my only friend and then think it's weird that I have no friends.

the real friends are the baggies we became along the way

Same. I literally don't know anyone besides one guy

>he yearns for irl friends
go back, normies not welcome

New Batman is really good, seen it in a cinema with my gf

I fucking hate watching movies with my friends or with other people in general.
There's always at least one dipshit on his phone the entire time or talking during the movie.

Real life in the west sucks now.
Too many foreigners, too much division, everyone is fat as fuck, insecure, boring, you also can't say anything because everyone is thought police tier obsessed with culture/politics. So I guess most (normal) people just lock themselves inside with the unlimited dopamine producing entertainment to suit every kind of need.

I'm the same.
Minor whitepill: I messaged an old friend out of the blue the other day and he was quite excited to catch up. We now message a lot and are catching up again soon.
I think social media destroys relationships by making communication too easy: people put off staying in touch, then it becomes awkward, then they think the other person doesn't like them when actually the other person is kind of going through the same thing, etc

There hasn’t been a “cool looking new movie” in over 15 years.

Its the internet. Having human interaction has always been necessary, but since the internet can provide us with all sorts of entertainment and human interactions we tend to distance ourselves from society. Back in the days people were forced to go on gatherings just to have some minor distraction from their worklife.

Don't believe this nigger. Shit was alright. Dark knight is still the benchmark.

Yea, maybe if you are a pleb who likes a lot of explosions and cheese. New Batman is more of a Crime Drama/Thriller than a superhero movie like those before.

i have some friends but one never answers the phone the other is always busy travelling somewhere. we end up meeting maybe once or twice a quarter. its also inpossible to make new friends because people here are autistic and will only hang out with people theyve known since school or kindergarten. its pretty gay i literaly find it easier to get a gf than get some bros to hang out with

He needs to check his white priviledge AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Message any of the above you actually like and you’ll probably find they’d like to catch up. People get ground down with their lives and are probably in a similar situation to you.

Same here user. Absolutely zero friends and I used to be popular in high school and had lots of friends. I had a group of six best friends who I thought were my brothers. Lol no, I haven’t seen or spoken to them in decades.

they were never your friends

Modern “people” are too retarded to be friends with. You did good user

>cool looking new movie
Find another site to sully, you evil coward

I know

>cool looking new movie
Topkek. Nice LARP.

Glad I'm not the only one. 34 year old boomer here and all my friends are gone too. My girlfriend always ends up being my only friend and I dread the "when am I going to meet your friends?" question a couple months in. Then I stay in the relationship way too long because I don't want to be alone again.