What causes inflation? No really. What causes it?

What causes inflation? No really. What causes it?

Attached: 1646698060993.png (641x355, 211.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hg5-JbKcVzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews

Wait, so user what you're saying is if we get rid of the Jews we get rid of the inflation problem?

brandon

Printing more money.

it's happened over a hundred times without fail

fpbp

Are you fucking retarded? The printers been going non stop for years fuckin idiot

We get rid of literally every problem.

Attached: kikest.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

I might be a bizlet but, in the case of the current market, isn't inflation a side-effect of printing money to increase liquidity? If there's more money in the system, won't that encourage the public to spend and reduce the risk of the economy grinding to a halt?

Checked

Attached: 529D5D4C-B77C-4A88-9863-3C789009CAE3.jpg (780x750, 148.55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hg5-JbKcVzM

though i doubt most of you can watch a 14 minute whiteboard video

So? Why would that change the purchasing power of the dollar? They just print more of the same thing, they didn’t change to a cheaper material. It’s the same fucking thing. Can someone explain why the fuck is this happening?

now you're getting it

Attached: 1636708203270.jpg (820x563, 38.28K)

you're baiting right? anyway if the dollar was backed by strong industry and good production then printing more wouldnt lead to higher prices, but only if global demand for dollars was reduced

I don’t understand fiat. It’s fucking stupid.

>Why would that change the purchasing power of the dollar?
Well, if it's a fiat currency then it's not backed up by anything like the gold standard, right? The price is determined by demand (i.e. how much it's being used) vs. supply (i.e. how much is in circulation). If they put more out into circulation, then the value of every unit goes down but more economic transactions can take place (b/c more money available) so your economy doesn't grind to a halt.

Jeroms brrrrrrrrr aka jews, yes.

inflation is a form of taxation

Congrats, now you have woken up.

Yes, you got it. As long as there is investment opportunities you shouldnt care about inflation.