Are restaurants one of the last industries where a small time company can still succeed...

Are restaurants one of the last industries where a small time company can still succeed? Corporations nowadays have most industries on lockdown

Attached: 266998710_112513834608092_1040831427885066930_n.webm (480x854, 1.81M)

What are the sunglasses for? Is it sunny inside that building?

>restaurants
>succeed

Attached: frog laughing.png (328x304, 141.27K)

Woah a Turkish guy who sells $60 worth of steak for $1000 while wrapping it in $20 worth of gold foil?
And he sprinkles the meat with too much salt right through his greasy hairy hands?
AND HE WEARS SUNGLASSES INDOORS? WOW..
Amazing.

Why is this guy famous again?
Is it because of that meme where he sprinkles salt?
Is that really it?

I'd say yes

you have to stand out though whether that means you're one of the only restaurants in an area, you charge less, whatever it is

I think farms also can fit in like this, a lot of people don't like how the food industry works and if you are the only person in an area willing to provide a high quality product cheaply then that's huge

AND THERE IS A COMPLIMENTARY 18% SERVICE CHARGE TIP INCLUDED IN THE BILL???? OMG YES

Attached: wow.png (555x563, 475.55K)

He's very ugly. Without the glasses he has very asymmetrical eyes with weird shapes

Unironically yes

>think farms also can fit in like this, a lot of people don't like how the food industry works and if you are the only person in an area willing to provide a high quality product cheaply then that's huge

Like an organic farm?

to be fair, 225 for a huge steak at a meme restaurant is probably not the worst. definitely the 18% mandatory "service charge" tip
4k for what looks like a 3 course meal and drinks for 6-7 people at a high end (or "high end") restaurant seems about right.

>Is he famous for the most iconic sprinkling of salt in the history of humanity

Umm i'm gonna say yeah, that's why.

yea basically, based on my research in this area a lot of organic farms overcharge people more than is necessary so I think that's a niche

his food is not that good, u can make way better at home if u got a smoker and a grill and some skills. decent if u have low meat standards i guess.

Somebody brought up that idea of starting a commune on leftypol.
I mentioned that the crafts market would be a good idea to make the commune profitable.
Ofcourse everyone ignored me and insisted on just sellling organic veggies and the thread died.
But yeah crafts user. Theres a reason why etsy is well known.

>gets famous for cutting meat
how do i profit off of a non-skill?

Attached: FB_IMG_1583089387411.jpg (720x540, 54.18K)

be flamboyant about it

right. but these restaurants exist purely for americans to consume and consume they do

well to be fair butchery is a skill

No. A small one location restaurant is going to be under intense pressure to scale up unless it is owned by a resort or hotel.

depends on your goal and if you already own the property anyways or if you're renting in long island

Restaurants can be successful, but the majority of them are moneypits that drag people kicking and screaming into bankruptcy and deaths of despair. If you own your own land, can source the shit you need, aren't being raped on labor, and can do a nice enough job to justify people paying decent prices then you can make it work. And by work, I mean literally, as you will be in the restaurant 60-75 hours a week overseeing everything since it's your money on the line if it goes tits up.

Most people make the mistake of complicating shit. I promise you if you just made cheeseburgers, literally just patty cheese and buns, and did that one fucking thing at a high enough level you would be successful. Whereas most dipshits and stay-at-home-moms try to have a menu with a hundred goddamn things on it they can't possibly accommodate. An old korean lady has a place in my town she runs with her sons and grandsons and she will literally tell you to fuck yourself if you request any substitutions or changes on your order. But she makes her own fucking kimchi by hand and I would slap my momma for some of that ladies beef.