Unironically the vast majority of cattle seriously have no idea how fucking stupid they are for being on transparent...

unironically the vast majority of cattle seriously have no idea how fucking stupid they are for being on transparent chains

it is actually unfathomable to me that these people think that their dogshit coins with no usecase will go up, I don't think there is a more obvious case of lambs to slaughter in a financial sense, it's like the biggest conglomeration of dunning kruger ever witnessed, not to mention the tokenomics of these obvious scams, I can't wait for the immeasurable pain to befall these people

all transparent chains are going to 0, get out before you are roasted alive

Attached: valuable things.jpg (1075x1280, 227.79K)

I buy those things because I have low risk tolerance so I like investing in things that will always have demand. Monero is the riskiest thing I own and time will tell if it was the right play. I like knowing my money is safe I guess. Idk what the second picture is though

Attached: 1646981836190.jpg (1079x670, 416.54K)

your $12000 in monero wont make you rich or fit to survive whats coming, deluded nerd weeb

>i have no argument so i will pretend you are poor while implying i'm not
verdit: 97 iq
ngmi

>ar15 500 dollars
>5 acres rural land 20k
>some tarps 100 dollars

what else do I need cityboy, I'd smack you across the face if you said that to me boy

Attached: tedshed.jpg (1249x795, 471.02K)

>dero
Lmfaooooooooo

problem, mainnet just launched private smart contracts

we're going to top 100 in a year I'd say

everyone on biz is a poorfag until proven otherwise
have fun in your bumfuck nowhere shooting shit until you get bored, you will be back i guarantee

have fun paying me for producing your food, maybe your wife will stay some nights when I want

kek, i bet you'll barely be able to feed yourself. Probably gonna die of some nasty worm or sickness. Have fun

I have god tier genetics and hardiness, not going to happen, your daughters are going to be staying with me, and your food ration will be reduced

fixed it

Attached: fixedit.png (1075x1280, 711.94K)

honestly dero could overtake monero eventually

I really do believe that

I will bump this thread so that the low iq cretins will be forced to look at it a while longer

needs XFT

scam I've never heard of

what's so special about dero?

blockchain is protected by homomorphic encryption

smart contracts can be public or private depending on the creator's preference

low fees

built in pool mining means it can't be 51 percent attacked

Ngmi

Dero is a winners

ok sounds good, but where do you store the token?
The only wallet i have seen is cli (not that there is anything wrong with that)

the old atlantis protocol had a gui wallet as well

the mainnet for stargate, which is basically all of the features I just explained just came out like last week, so people are swapping their tokens over from atlantis to mainnet

devs said that gui was probably going to be in a month or 2 something like that