Looks like i'm the only one enlightened about gaming in crypto

Who else has noticed, but blockchain games right from the time they launch always produce a shitload of money, then after some time of their presence in blockchain, it starts to become harder to earn.
From 2 weeks to generate capital, to 1 month, then becomes 4 months to generate capital. After that happens, the project decided to increase the cost of the nfts for playing the game. Which is why i will suggest to anyone planning to make money from gaming in crypto to invest in the fucking early games and make the shitload from playing both the game and having the NFTs early.

Attached: 1641565632976s.jpg (125x125, 3.38K)

what games and what systems?
i thought about just taking some old photographs and converting them to NFTs.

>2022
>Investing in NFTs

OP, this is a secret most of them don't share to noobs that choose to invest late in those gaming tokens

The only time some projects can beat this system of gaming is if they have an alternative form of getting more investors than just the gaming.

Attached: 856382975739.jpg (275x183, 6.9K)

You said it all Degen

Attached: 563825638s.jpg.jpg (235x250, 7.12K)

please stop selling your coins. you've had over a year to sell at this price range

please just stop

Help me biz. I want to be early on something for once. Shill me something with potencial to make 10x. I will try MANA, GALA and ROSE

you ain't seen the NFTs made for gaming, Most of the projects in this category had massive spikes fool.

You aren't the one to tell me what to do.

Sadly most gaming tokens are shitty with poor gameplay

People already finding ways to make money without hodling. Have fun with your non working system of DeFi. Almost all projects in this category will most probably go to zero.

Attached: 758235696324.jpg (300x168, 6.51K)

NFTs are dead

A lot of cash grab out there.

retarded moon boy

Kek... Have you seen Cometh or Gala games??

Doesn't mean people don't know about the fucking algorithm user. There are projects that can beat this system. I know cometh and also has a Dex, mainly for passive income and possibly having this and the game can make it different from all the other fucking games i've seen.

Attached: 1643347914417s.jpg (125x125, 3.21K)

Only look out for games with great UI like cometh and decentraland.

So it seems. Until you see what people are getting done with some passive income NFTs. Not all play to earn projects have these, but the few, cometh and the likes utilize this function to the very best, beneficial for both the investors and the earners.

GALA has lived up to most of its potential.
You should also look into MUST

Any news about the cometh V2? Read about a recent new card about.

All of these already did way more than 10x since Jan 2021. MANA is something like 300x, Gala is 50000x

Nft gaming is literally going to be huge in the near future. I don't see why people aren't looking into the big picture

Yeah, these two will most probably die before the end of 2022. Keep what i just said at the back of your brain so you can remember.

The soft launch is going massive, the recently updated the NFT cards on the deck

Do they allow mining like in the V1? Are these cards you mentioned used to mine?

The tech behind Cometh battle is top-notch, I don't see it dying anytime soon.

Fag. I hope you don't die of covid.

bruh, anything you hear from the retards in this thread will be exaggerated. Although true but will make you get mislead cause all they want is more people to either play the fucking game more if they're also invested or you see people trying to fud the shit.

Attached: 8365203875.jpg (300x168, 7.78K)

I spend half of my day playing games. Now I heard that metaverse is the best way to earn'
And I recently applied for access to Cometh Battle

I guess you don't know what you are saying you dumb ass. I'm fuckin' bullish on Defi and you should just lookout for a working system. You haven't found one yet. Yield farming pays most if you know what you are doing.

Let people test it out for themselves you idiot. And possible people can only stream, cause the game is in it's test version and already more than 22k people still waiting to e granted access. played it for myself though

Attached: 49275930s.jpg (249x217, 7.65K)

V2 is much more interesting, V1 was all about NFT yield farming, mining and jumping