Why don’t more people in crypto hold for 1-2 years? It seems like everyone just wants to pump and dump...

Why don’t more people in crypto hold for 1-2 years? It seems like everyone just wants to pump and dump. You could make more money holding unilab for over a year than you’d make trying to trade.

Attached: 1640803184976.jpg (680x748, 82.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why don’t more people in crypto hold for 1-2 years?
Diminishing returns. Holding crypto for a long time is only profitable for those who were early adopters. The rest won't get as much profits as those who were there first.

I didn't know big boss had suck exquisite taste. Mother base is looking better each passing day, I see.

>suck
such*
Fucked up my post, sorry.

prisoner's dilemma

obviously, you fucking retard. the point of crypto is making a profit off speculation, so of course most people just want to buy, hold for a short period of time, take profits, get the fuck out of there and repeat the whole process from the beginning with another shitcoin.

>unilab
AGAIN WITH THIS SHI

Based Venom Snake

>MUH TIME IN THE MARKET BEATS TIMING THE MARKET

Attached: 1639578639450.png (194x259, 7.32K)

wut

That's not the real Big Boss you fucking retard. You don't know anything about MGS lore. Kill yourself NOW

Welp, unilab has some good fundamentals and a nice concept. Maybe it will pump in a year

They didn't release anything. It's fucking missing a TON of critical features, which makes it completely useless (assuming it could actually have any usage besides meme shit, of course).

I'm NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCLEAAAAAAR IM WIIIILD

I don't give a fuck about your brainlet opinion faggot

I know. I'm talking about Unilab's thread, i've seen like 5 tonight

Attached: 1644889025025.jpg (984x1080, 153.62K)

Worst part is that there are some people who unironically believe this shit lmfao

They're a cancer

Attached: 1622614908036.png (639x962, 43.04K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g

Pure, unfiltered nostalgia

Attached: 1619845978861.jpg (432x658, 22.61K)

alts aren't what they used to be

Unilab is amazing! I want to go balls deep in a dead little girl :)

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (465x283, 26.6K)

Everything I held pumped and then dumped for 1-2 years. I should have sold within a week and now 2 years later I have less money than I've invested, although to be fair if this war didn't start everything would have pumped.