How decalcified is your pineal gland? I think I'm at 60% now

How decalcified is your pineal gland? I think I'm at 60% now.

Attached: tfw decalcified pineal gland.png (800x800, 1003.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freethinkinghealth.com/features/the-high-dose-iodine-protocol/
freethinkinghealth.com/features/taking-high-dose-iodine-need-know/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3976240/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE

Can anons help with any resources to decalcify a 40+ yr old pineal gland. Asking for my damn self.

freethinkinghealth.com/features/the-high-dose-iodine-protocol/
freethinkinghealth.com/features/taking-high-dose-iodine-need-know/

Im trying to calcify my mons pubis

PRYING OPEN MY BROWN EYE!

What causes calcification?

FUCK OFF CASYTAY THE PEDO IS THE SAMEFAG AS THIS GOD DAMN PSYCHOPATH WHO HAS BEEN SPAMMING THIS OFF TOPIC THIS LAST THREE DAYS MOD RANGE EACH ITS OFF TOPIC ITS SCHIZOPHRENIC AND ITS BULLSHIT SPAM

megadosing lugols makes me feel awesome

Pretty sure mine is squeaky clean from everything I've done but it hasn't changed my life much.

flourides
probably other stuff.

EMFs and poor sleep hygene (anything that reduces natural production of melatonin really), fluroide, not enough sun / vit D. be good to yourself and u can avoid it basically

it's somewhat unavoidable in your blood vessels as a result of inflammation and high levels of ldl cholesterol but also
fluoride binds to calcium ions in the blood and leads to insoluble deposits in the pineal gland, which has a blood filtration rate on par with the kidneys poubd for pound

REMINDER THESE ARE THE SAME POSTER NOTICE THE UNORGANIC SAMEFAGGOTRY IN BOTH THREADS MODS PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU DO SOMETHING

kys iodide supplementation is business related

Does this awaken your third eye?

I feel like mine is very calcified.

Stop
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3976240/

Attached: apu doctor.jpg (657x527, 37.41K)

How does one even tell

Why? That article basically tells you it's safe.

>In most individuals, the decreased production of thyroid hormones is only transient and resumes after adaptation to the acute Wolff–Chaikoff effect.
all chronic effects as described are dependent on pre-existing thyroid or autoimmune issues, and there hasn't been further clinical research done since the 40s. lel shove your science cuckboi

Sadly he's samefagging this shit trying to make himself a "thing" he's been posting this image all fucking day long
Any newfags taking 100mg a day is poison OP is suggesting you poison yourself fucking mods do your jobs.

How much is excess?
>the FDA recommends 100mcg!
Do you actually believe this?

Bullshit off topic thread full of samefagging

>be japanese
>eat too many seaweeds
>die of iodine poisoning

Attached: 292.png (477x539, 10.22K)

>consciousness is immaterial but uhm this material thing restricts it so like um take these material pills and like um you have a greater immaterial experience
Lol fuck off.

any non-distilled or non RO water

Tea and most vegetables also contains fluoride. It's unavoidable

>A 10 gram serving of dried nori seaweed (the type of seaweed used in sushi) contains up to 232 mcg of iodine.
If you eat this, you will die from hyperthyroidism. Do NOT do this. Listen to the FDA.

Attached: Seaweed-Salad-1296x728-header.jpg (1296x728, 913.05K)