Imagine owning 0 ulab. This is going to be one of the most used dapps in crypto...

Imagine owning 0 ulab. This is going to be one of the most used dapps in crypto. You can pretty much create your own fully fleshed out project with zero devs lol

Attached: ulab.jpg (1280x555, 37.16K)

>implying anyone gives a fuck about your shitcoin
fuck right off, faggot

Imagine releasing a product that's not even half-assed, it's missing like 90% of its fucking functionality and only God knows how long it'll take them to fully release their goddamn platform

I ain't that simple as clicking a few buttons to actually make a fully functioning smart contract you fucking brainlet

most use cases are still a meme so this thing is pretty much the very definition of NOT NEEDED

>This is going to be one of the most used dapps in crypto.

Attached: 1646786910535.jpg (280x280, 14.79K)

>Imagine owning 0 ulab. This is going to be one of the most used dapps in crypto. You can pretty much create your own fully fleshed out project with zero devs lol

Attached: 1643386690192.jpg (1106x1012, 163.33K)

True. Faggots have said that you could potentially make your own crypto store with this thing but the reality of the situation is that there are other services that do this already, for FREE.

Attached: 1646861266942.jpg (960x802, 137.59K)

no one here understands chink. fuck off back to whatever bug-infested shithole you came out of

Is this shit tru? I have an idea for a project but almost no knowledge in coding

who gives a single fuck, nigger?

>it's missing like 90% of its fucking functionality
LMAO IMAGINE HYPING THIS THING UP FOR MONTHS ONLY TO REALIZE THAT IT'S BASICALLY IN FUCKING BETA STATE.

Attached: 1645229252044.jpg (681x707, 57.51K)

Op, do us a favor and kys

Too bad this shitcoin pumped and them immediately dumped, even before releasing their so-called "dapp"

>It's John China!

based asf

>IN FUCKING BETA STATE
So there will be a pump in the future huh?

Attached: 1645228060200.png (800x600, 481.47K)

God damn it, this is so shitty I laughed

Copeee

thread nuked fucking when?

>Imagine owning 0 ulab
I live that life. It's good and comfy as fuck

Token not needed. Kill yourself

I own 0 ulab, what do

I wish to be that way rn

Attached: anime-girl-white-hair.png (1600x900, 874.8K)

Imagine getting all the rewards by giving it a chance to a new platform

>LMAO IMAGINE HYPING THIS THING UP FOR MONTHS ONLY TO REALIZE THAT IT'S BASICALLY IN FUCKING BETA STATE.
Every app has to pass that point in order to scale. What's your point?

Tasty

me.