Btc is trash

Even fucking ADA would have been a better hold than btc. If you bought that vaporware at the beginning of the bullrun, you'd still be up by many multipliers. Btc will no longer be a part of my portfolio. Time to tether and buy nothing but alts at the lows.

Attached: C0A6A4F1-265D-4467-B33D-BDD711C494B0.jpg (638x568, 75.51K)

>alts with smaller market caps have more room to grow therefore bitcoin bad

you're a moron and that you refuse to recognize the fact most alts go to 0 while btc always stays is also interesting

I got ADA at 2.8c, still hold over 10k, but fuckkkk it's not a comfy hold

No, shit, fucking idiot. I'm saying even vaporware is a safer buy than btc

Ya but imagine if you held btc instead. Would be even less comfy

Alts get ONE bullrun, you'll need to pick a new alt that hasn't yet had it's one run. You'll probably pick something like ICP or Chia that are unironically going to 0, if you were smart you'd simply buy BTC and get guaranteed gains.

Are you retarded?

Attached: D4575FE7-584B-4FB5-97AF-ACE574B6195C.jpg (1170x1158, 417.81K)

>wow cardano is up therefore every shitcoin listed on uniswap is safer than bitcoin

just say you don't know what survivorship bias is and kill yourself

Are you, dumbass? I said from the BEGINNING of the bullrun. It was less than 10 cents

You dumb nigger. Obviously most alts crash and burn. I'm saying with ADA, if you bought in t the beginning of the bullrun, you'd still be outperforming btc. That basically shows if you buy at bear market lows, it's safer to buy alts than btc

you are literally sperging out over the fact that one shitcoin outperformed btc, your argument makes no sense

lets just ignore every other coin that didn't

Nah, that's the newfag way. Also you're wrong. BNB and eth are good examples. Eth was at like 60 dollars and bnb at about 20 or so during the beginning of the bullrun. Buying at bear market lows = safer to buy alts than btc. Most alts end up doing well too in bullruns while btc is a laggard now. Didn't even have a blowoff top and chances are it never will again

>ETH
ETHs all time high was in 2017. You're the newfag, please stop projecting.

>you are literally sperging out over the fact that one shitcoin outperformed btc, your argument makes no sense
>one
>one
LOL I only gave one example. Doesn't mean that's the "only" one, jackass. Chainlink, ftm, matic, and a shitton more are examples of coins still up by multipliers compared to btc

Yes that's why you buy at bear market lows, not during a bullrun, retard
I'm saying at bear market lows alts are safer

>link
when the fuck was the last time you checked link/btc?

so is this thread just you shitting on bitcoin because of hindsight trades, most 2018 alts that you "obviously" would've slurped at the bottom never reached their old ATH again

Attached: DsMeFq_WoAEZ7e7.jpg (646x646, 25.83K)

>when the fuck was the last time you checked link/btc?
at bear market lows it was 20 cents, you dumbass
Half this board can't read for shit

>MUH BEAR MARKET BOTTOM MUH ALTERINOS

no fucking shit microcaps that survive despair will outperform bitcoin that has 1000x higher mcap? but you thinking it means ANY alt is bound to moon just because some survive is the most midwit shit ive read all year

>even fucking ADA would have been a better hold than btc.
Really?
Does it looks like a chart you'd be comfy holding user? Be honest.

Attached: ADA.png (1524x562, 53.26K)

Easier said than done fren.
Put your cash where your mouth is then : now seems to be a great entry price by your metrics.
But we both know you wont because your survival instincts are kicking in when you see such disastrous bleeding.

Imo this scamcoin wont survive this bear market, like many others projects with supposed solid fundamentals.
I can see link, tezos, hell even stellar survive no prob. But ADA? It will go back where it should be : 0.00, and hopefully some degen gambler will kamikaze into the fat soiblob scammer so we are finally done with his psychopatic mythomany.

>any alt
Pretty much, yes. BNB and eth at bear market lows will completely dwarf any btc gains
>now seems to be a great entry price by your metrics.
Are you stupid? We are nowhere NEAR bear market lows

At BEAR MARKET LOWS, you stupid illiterate fucks, not at aths

In my opinion this is the perfect time to buy btc, I'm 100% inside the market and 80% of my wallet is btc

>>any alt
>Pretty much, yes. [2 alts out of 10k]

either its just bait or you're genuinely retarded, goodnight

Nigger. You want me to list them all?
Dumb bitch. Fact is even the most commonly known alts will beat the shit out of btc at bear market lows. Other lesser known alts will have a lower success rate (not lottery level), but just one taking off will net you 100x+
Almost anything is a better buy at the lows than btc as long as you don't over diversity in the lesser known ones. Dumb maxi