I wrote a poem with my seed phrase and then sent it to myself by e-mail, am I a genius or a total retard?

I wrote a poem with my seed phrase and then sent it to myself by e-mail, am I a genius or a total retard?

Attached: 1646858495130.gif (498x280, 1.88M)

Forward it to me so I can decide

an idiot because if someone somehow accesses it, they can just parse for the words in the seedphrase dictionary, and once they get a 12 or 24 result in a single document, that's bingo

the only way to be completely protected is to either memorize it or have it in a physical location accessible only to you

oops

whats wrong with keepass

i want to be able to find the 24 words even if i get jailed for 8 years and my flat take fire while I'm in jail

Retard, most email accounts are compromised due to using the same password on multiple websites that got hacked.

i delete it?

email the keepass?

what about downloading an university course about history of law and putting one word in the middle of the text every ten page

then i send this file to my email

Is there ANY safe way to store seed phrase?

I don't like the idea of only having physical storage of it

Attached: ff.png (714x606, 889.42K)

midwit tier
there are obviously some backdoors

hide one copy in your parents' basement
hide one copy in your flat
hide one copy in a 350 pages history of law documentation

stop making fucking multiple threads faggot asking the same thing

Caesar cipher in small pen of first four letters of each word, random four letter entries before and after it written on a bookmark and tuck it in your Bible. Maybe draw a line through some of the words at random. It will look like nonsense to everyone except the ones who know you have crypto, but thieves are bad and bad people won't open the Bible so it's flawless.
It only takes the price of gas to send to a new address. You'll sleep better knowing it's not just sitting in an email you sent to yourself which is immediately interesting enough on its own to merit closer attention.

actually not the worst idea

Let me shill @monkeybizBSC because of your pic

Attached: 1643979139357.jpg (225x225, 6.96K)

Attached: based.jpg (3024x4032, 2.37M)

The only sure way is to have multiples of everything.

Make ten copies of half your seed phrase, call it A and B. Send the A words to 3 trusted people, send the B words to 3 completely separate trusted people. Ideally no one from A knows anyone from B. For added security you can give them the A or B list, but with a phony list of words for the part they don’t have, ie: you give them 24 words, 1-12 are your A list, 13-24 is bogus.

Also, in one of your hundreds of books, halfway through the book, write the words in invisible ink.

Additionally, discreetly put a mark next to each of the words in the dictionary, then keep a file or paper with the page numbers and order of them.

I could go on

"but Timmy, I lost the password of this mailbox 5 years ago..!"

"what? You never left any paper here bro... anyway I probably threw it"

only way to be sure is to cipher out the keys into something only you can crack and then get it tattoo'd somewhere that even boxer shorts cover up on your body (its what i did)

You can send it all to Binance