How much do you need to improve

Your life and make you happy?
Poorfaggots only I don't want to hear from moonbois I want realistic answers.

Attached: 485415151.jpg (600x879, 93.65K)

20-25k would make me happier than I've ever been in my life.
But realistically at this stage 5-10k
I'm in a pretty bad way right now.

What would you spend 10k on?

third worlder here
10k United States dollars would be enough to make me very happy

10k would be enough to allow me to survive while I recover from my back surgery coming up next month and probably invest 1-2k wouldn't go crazy I don't want to lose money anymore.

Sorry I don't help foreigners go ask someone from your village.

I need to get my shit together and finally find a remote job. Its scary, and I would rather work with anonymous degens, but ever since bullrun ended no one needs any service. I didn't make it in time, didn't grow a reliable support network and wasn't ready

Attached: 1638686635832.jpg (1024x936, 90.16K)

Hrm, good to know.

More. I don't have any plan to ever spend any of this money, the satisfaction is in getting more and more, forever

Not what I asked at all idiot don't even respond if you have nothing to add.
Tough luck maybe in 3-5 years after the bear market ends

Need a remote job that pays at least 52k (one k for each week of the year) so that I can move around and not be cucked into some boomer's mortgage (fuck off it's not a good investment when everything is up 500% in 5 years) and finally live my life.

But this is from the perspective of someone whose family told them to just live carefully, then it turned out they were just lying niggers trying to fuck me over.

£14k and I can stay at my friend's house and study abroad, or get a down payment on a house. I just want to get the ball rolling and do something with my life, I don't need to make it.

I need to go out and make friends and find a girlfriend. I hope uni reopening soon will allow me to do that. I'm trying to work out and get well dressed, groomed etc. You will eventually realize that chasing money is not worth it unless you've already checked all of the above.

But its the truth, and I know because it happened to me. My Goal was to get enough to buy a cheap decent car, like a 10 year old civic. Once you hit your 5k goal, you will start thinking about how if you just held out to 10k things would be that little bit better...then you do that at 20k, 40k, 100k, 500k, forever and ever. The ride never ends

Attached: the party never ends the game begins again sad post.jpg (500x500, 20.21K)

Right the point of this post isn't to find a greedy richfaggots who wants more it's to talk to people struggling.

What about you?

>isn't to find a greedy richfaggots who wants more it's to talk to people struggling
You don't know anything about me or my life. Every budding addict thinks they are different and that it wont happen to them, until it does.

>make you happy
It doesn't work like that. There is no single purchase or spending binge that will grant you happiness, like everything else you will get used to it eventually and then you want more again. The only exception is if you NEED to get a certain amount of money to literally survive, e.g. you have to pay for a medical treatment or to not get evicted.

This isn't meant to be demoralization btw. Money can eliminate stress from your life but it can't make you happy. Find something that does

Attached: Money doesn't buy happiness but broke doesn't buy SHIT.jpg (608x706, 151.32K)

Why the fuck are you purposefully derailing my thread...
I told you twice now I'm not interested in you but yet you continue now please kindly go fuck off.

A lot. I need to fix my diet, I'm working out and have gotten some pretty decent arms but I need to fill out my chest and shoulders more. My needs work. Motor is fine but the parking brake is straight up broken, and the gearbox sounds horrible when I put it in 4wd. I've been unemployed by choice for a year following a traumatic incident in my personal life but I had the money to cover it so that's not the worst thing but it's not good and I am almost completely out of money at this point so that can't last must longer. I'm very depressed and don't have a lot of energy. fortunately, I have marketable skills and my sister has contacts in the field I work in so finding employment shouldn't be that hard, but I'll have to move. Thanks for asking user

Because your entire premise is naïve and ultimately won't get you anywhere. Either consider the advice or don't, it makes no difference to me

Attached: static clint.png (905x624, 841.07K)

you perfectly articulated my thoughts

No you're just too fucking stupid and narcissistic to understand what I'm trying to do here now thanks for making this about you when I literally told you this isn't about you.