This is bullish. Russia and Putin get the rope

This is bullish. Russia and Putin get the rope

Attached: gftr5df.png (1196x668, 361.06K)

Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter

FUUUUCCCKKKK OFFFFFF I KNOW YOURE THE SAME CUNT SPAMMING ALL THIS SHIT KYS YOU FAGGOT

Americans are fat and gullible

>euromaidanpr
Globalist faggot slaves

that doesn't even make sense

funny how when push comes to shove crypto is basically no better than fiat

they must have backtraced the BTC rpc and ddos attacked russian nodes. very bearish for segwitcoin

The FBI can seize crypto assets, what's so confusing about that? Unless you're using Monero, every transaction is public and traceable

Attached: gfr54.png (1280x1370, 802.53K)

What's the point of crypto if this can happen? How did the feds do this anyway? Can anyone explain?

This is damage control by the US

The US couldn't have voted for a more retarded administration. Idc if it's illegal, all these mother fuckers needs to be voted out asap or shot dead.

Attached: 1544421355493.jpg (797x881, 79.93K)

Attached: SPOILER_twitter_screenap_thread.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

monica's house bro

you're too tech illiterate and disingenuous to waste time on

All of “crypto” except BSV and Monero are scams.

That's not how it works.

Attached: now youre just trying to get me mad.png (245x245, 96.98K)

That's not how it works. If they don't have your keys, they can't do shit. That's the whole point of cryptography.

LoL, mutts aren't in control of crypto

/thread

you're right but I think it means that the FBI was given the task to track all of the public crypto addresses that are associated with the russian region. and they give a warrant or something to all the crypto exchanges to not accept anythng from those addresses otherwise they'll be fined, go to court, jail, etc.

it's a random twitter fake news image. majority gobbels it up like water. are these AI bots bumping the thread for visibility? or just really dumb pajeets? I can't tell

You are so dumb so incredibly dumb. The government only does shit like this to create the infrastructure to use it on us in the future. The vaccine wasn't deadly, but now they have the infrastructure and have normalized stuff like this so it can be used on the next "pandemic". Similarly, now they are creating infrastructure to completely blacklist certain accounts, and you'd be silly to think they'd stop at Russia

That like saying they control the internet.

EAT SHIT AND DIE KIKE