Help me biz. I want to be early on something for once. Shill me something with potencial to make x5. I will try AVAX...

Help me biz. I want to be early on something for once. Shill me something with potencial to make x5. I will try AVAX, GALA and ROSE

Attached: IMG_20220113_164711.png (200x242, 67.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@plebbit/about-plebbit-3edb35ac48f1
cvi.finance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idk what GALA is but AVAX while good is already pretty baked. ROSE is a good choice.

If you have patience, then I suggest PLEBBIT on Avax. You want a x5? Try a x500

>medium.com/@plebbit/about-plebbit-3edb35ac48f1

Everything is here, gl. Liquidity mining began 10 days ago and the APY is still high so it might be worth adding some liquidity as well to get insane rewards. Emissinons are slowly tapering though, so the earlier you get in the better.

Rose is on a discount now OP buy now or stay poor forever

what the hell is GALA

AVAX and ROSE are a good hold.

>GALA
>ROSE

Not gonna make it

AVAX is good but i don't know what the fuck is GALA so i can't help you with that

AVAX price went up a lot last year, but thanks to subnets it will pump once again, I think is still early

wtf is gala

avax is a good option

buy GOVI
>cvi.finance/
COTI's Crypto Volatility Index governance token
will be used to hedge margin trades
realfi VIX is $30B/day volume
price is stable only because gate.io and kucoin has been handed liquidity to dump on buyers
when that runs out it will moon

Attached: 1645914837992.jpg (720x542, 51.36K)

I will try it

just wait a little bit and youll be early on everything kek

ROSE is /ourcoin/

I'm buying it right now

Fuck off

Safest 5x out there is BAT. If you wanna gamble on a 500x check Sharkie token on eth. Launched 4 days ago sitting at 220k mcap

That's why I'm buying it

GALA and ROSE have pulled off some nice shows and XPRESS might just be the next play boy.

Attached: 10205.png (200x200, 64.12K)

GALA is gonna ride the fucking gaming and metaverse hype to the moon.
You should also look into FUFU

Attached: 1646859804573s.jpg (250x240, 7.42K)

Everyone here is retarded. Listen to me and buy coreto ticker: COR you can thank me later this year from your yacht full of whores.

Sadly most gaming tokens are shitty with poor gameplay, guessing this is one of them?

No fag, this isn't one of your shitscam p2e projects with unknown devs. It's an actual p2e platform that works

AVAX not really
GALA might have pump left
ROSE is not a short term hold

Not just with gameplay alone user!.
Use case and more. I will always prefer DeFi and CeFi projects and NFT related.
CryptoXpress happens to be one of those and Crypto.com

Already looking into it, might pick up some and stake in their recently launched pool.
hope they have some exciting updates coming up soon

Fuzz and MTV