Tell me the real reason why gas prices are so high

Tell me the real reason why gas prices are so high.

Attached: 99FBC811-EA9E-4783-B080-EF2735784C2C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

Because biden

We have hopped to the End of Russia timeline but we might be able to open a window into the Superwest timeline

Because oil companies are fully willing to take advantage any chance they get.

Americans are too unfit to have their own chimpouts over it.

Attached: 2018-12-29_14-58-30_manif-GJ-Belfort.jpg (3000x1450, 2.17M)

This.
The US was energy independent until Biden. Ended keystone, drilling in Alaska, attacked coal, lockdowns, mandates. He did everything he could to brings us to reliance on international energy. If this happened under Trump, gas prices would not have budged no matter how many countries cut off trade. We deserve it though. We elected scum, who did nothing when Biden stole the election, and now we are here. Let this festering tumor die.

The people who are placing stickers on the gas pump stations are complete jackasses. It's a clear anti-Biden attempt to paint Joe in a bad light. Look, I'm not political, but I follow politics on the news and since Biden has been President he's accomplished a ton. One bad look is being overemphasized and the dumb thing about it is it's not even his fault. I squarely put all the blame on Russia and Putin for sky high gas prices.

Overpopulation.

The Green New Deal/Build Back Better

jews

Because Putin

>Biden stole the election
>look mom i posted it again

Attached: 16074633542456336.png (1000x1006, 754.88K)

>to paint Joe in a bad light
>implying that he needed anybody's help
Kek people would rather pay $10 for a gallon of gas than to admit that maybe Trump wasn't so bad.

This
>get given a 2nd amendment incase a corrupt govt gets into power
>it happens
>people do nothing

They will literally fuck us from every direction now. Forever.

You have to be pretty ignorant to not see this is a trend that had already started before blue team overtook red team.

The moment you realize there is a sizeable chunk of the voting population that does not care if the country shatters and crashes around them as long as they got "their way", you start becoming a monarchist very quickly.

America needs to Churn Back Butter

Attached: 91278319372.jpg (192x263, 13.05K)

Because companies can and you will buy it.

Don't like it? Start your own oil rig.

'cause the rich jews in the american govt say so

>im not political but I suck up to the most corrupt cabal in history

>merica has fuckton of oil
>could drill for oil
>chooses not to
>would rather buy oil from other countries they're invested in, and sell it to americans for high prices
>would rather buy oil from people they demonize on every mainstream application, and would claim war against, but would never stop giving them money for more oil they're already invested so we can make up the difference, and more
that's why the keystone pipeline was ended. also because it makes grabblers in the upper echelon of society happy when they're not eating foreskins.

inflated medium of exchange. calculate how expensive it would be if you can trade in raw wool. deflated or artificially hampered oil supply by any and all regulations which does not meet demand, causing prices to go up. regulations are preventing you from accessing supply because the government just says so. right now some are political and want you accessing no oil from the east because they by job act on your best interests, is that in your best interest?

call me when he drops college loans, not that i care, im a dropout. But that was actually one of his promises

are you retarded? the majority of our administration is invested in foreign crude oil, and on top of this openly inside trade. this is being done to
>fund russia to take ukraine, and bring back the US vs Kremblim narrative so people stop paying attention
>hike oil up so while fools pay for it everyone invested in crude oil makes money
>later propagate how americans are stupid for buying le russian oil, and mandate evs, but invest in every company before mandating
>make more money
this entire situation is glow nigger shit, and has nothing to do with "supply and demand". our OIL SUPPLY IS VAST, and WE HAVE OIL AND A LOT OF IT. if oil was being used from our country gas would be $2 cheaper right now.

coordinated globalist effort to take down usd aka petrodollar as the reserve currency.

why do *mericans think that anything that happens on this planet is because of their current president?

for the fun of it really.

Do you honestly think that they would've let the 3rd world into America if there was still anything worthwhile here for the taking? Whites waited until they owned and controlled all the good shit before they did that. The post 1965 immigrants are just here to prop up the system for the people that already made it. They aren't supposed to get ahead.

Because they want to switch to electric automobiles.

an administration would be a 3rd party not required in the extraction, and processing of oil. that process has nothing to do with politics and could be happening freely which it doesnt

go back

supply and demand

>people are actively falling for this larp

Attached: nanda.jpg (311x311, 24.44K)

I miss Trump. I don't give two shits about a petty squabble between two ex USSR countries. Why did we shut down the economy for two years over a virus with a 0.1% mortality rate? Why did we set the shut down economy on fire because of a petty squabble far away from me? Under Trump there was at least a faint glimmer of hope for a better future. I can't even imagine things getting better now. It cost me over $50 to fill my car up with gas and groceries get more expensive by the week and have been increasing every week for the last two years with no sign of it stopping. Chicken thighs are nearly $4/lb. They really want us to eat the bugs. Why do they hate us so much?

Who else here expected a slot machine from the thumbnail?

Attached: burgercore.gif (320x186, 3.55M)

How much do you get paid? Do you do it for free?
>it's another b-but both sides are bad
The right wing has putin work to put an end to voter fraud, end CRT, end free reign abortion. If voting doesn't matter, then why are weasly fucks like you whining on this website whenever somebody mentions they're voting for the red ticket? Either you're being unironic, in which case, pic rel, or you're a fucking shill

>politicians can't profit, or invest off oil because....
>because I FUCKING SAID SO GOYIM
lmfao okay glownigger

Hmm? Other than the lockdowns, the trend was energy independence. Whether Trump would have escalated the Covid crap is unknown. But oil and coal are not.

so cringe, oil price crabbed under trump, we had le covids shock crash when demand went to lowest levels, then biden and his policies have pushed the price up constantly by what this user said putin probably wouldn't have invaded if it wasnt for biden and his vp
they should have denied ukraine joining nato immediately as per the budapest agreement and we wouldn't be in this pre ww3 situation that will balloon out of control
the west are confiscating innocent russian citizens foreign assets, hitler did that with ze jews. you are on the side of the big bad german dictator now libtard
the age old question of how hitler came to power is finally being answered

>pointing out that his policy choices had an outcome that happens to be painful to the average voter
> “attempt to paint Joe in a bad light”

Lmao cognitive dissonance.

AND A LITTLE BIT OF CHICKEN THIGH

Haha $4 that must be nice

Attached: 1EF1DD00-CFB3-4E12-9D90-B60C6399BF9E.jpg (1655x1655, 857.22K)