If the USA has toppled countless regimes to protect the dollar what makes people here think they are now gonna just let...

If the USA has toppled countless regimes to protect the dollar what makes people here think they are now gonna just let the dollar collapse without a fight?

America literally has no problem with a 20 year war to protect the dollar and also I think the fed would rather destroy the economy and plunge us into a depression before risking hyperinflation.

Attached: 6FAF9EA7-ED65-41B4-BA2F-B2A8BFA93269.jpg (768x432, 40.11K)

Well maybe they're ready now.

Soros has been shorting the dollar, and now his hand picked executive branch will let it die.

The euro will take its place

>I think the fed would rather destroy the economy and plunge us into a depression before risking hyperinflation.
They did both and it didn't work. You can only inflate paper for so long.

Itll be split up among meridians, asia will be Renminbi, europe, will be Euro, Anglo Countries will still be Dollars.

keep us updated on how usa will beat russia and china

Kek, don't insert yourself with china you irrelevant slav, america doesn't need to defeat russia it's irrelevant. The only reason it even pays lip service to Ukraine's plight is to shore up it's alliance to use against china

>just let the dollar collapse without a fight?
who are they gonna fight? also you can't fix hyperinflation with aggression.

Daily reminder that Gaddafi did nothing wrong

I guess we'll find out after the fed meeting next week

of course he did, he was independent. he flouted the rules of mandatory globohomo compliance.

Kek irrelevant that's why you got every cocksucking liberal faggot BLM organization in the western world against us

Besides getting beaten by an army of Toyota trucks from Chad.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you there. The left has been successful in corroding the American spirit through tranny culture and mythical racism

they can't even get actual eu countries to use it
no, the future is a controlled economy with crypto based social credit currency

You absolutely can. You can loot another country for resources. That's what's kept the US economy going since WW1.

europe traditionally cancerls its currency, dollar have always stayed. dollar is still the reserve currency of the world and right now it's pretty much stronger than ever. Jpy, chf and so on are quite good too

Attached: 1638569521004.png (767x720, 670.55K)

>what makes people here think they are now gonna just let the dollar collapse without a fight?
Nobody has denied that ww3 is coming, brainlet

because we're at end-game, not mid-game

He was a totally manufactured threat. Like so many before him. At best a seduced fool. At worst a seduced mass murderer who tortured a fuck load of people. Either way he was a puppet.

>right now it's pretty much stronger than ever
How do I long US delusion?