Reminder

This is the only chart that has successfully predicted the price of BTC

Attached: ez.jpg (1796x716, 198.85K)

Not going to happen. It's unironically different.

It hasn’t predicted anything you retard. Drawing some likes and random numbers on a chart after something already happened isn’t a prediction. Let’s see if BTC hits 10-14k in November then we’ll talk, and keep in mind if it does anything other than that your chart is a piece of shit the same as all the others.

N

you have to be careful with your precious time

The hype top was at 64k. Thats the top that matters, not the seciond one

Attached: 1636254572911.jpg (684x684, 44.45K)

>not adjusted for inflation
Hahahahaha get a load fo this retard bobo

3 bar space between first 2. that would put us at the bottom now.
>T: Master Noticer

It falls apart because its predicting the price in USD. Think about it....

Attached: 1641443752323.jpg (300x300, 9.02K)

If that was true it should be 500k now.

What did people say in 2018 when will the next bull run start? Were the predictions late 2020/early 2021 or something else entirely?

I wonder because now the vast majority agrees that the next bull run will start in 2024/2025

Before november everyone said since march we found the bottom.
After november bitcoin was dead.
Hope and next bullrun predictions started in 2019 after the recovery and mostly predicted longer cycles with top at '22 march/june.

its really dead this time

sir how deep will bitcoin go sir please kindly when will it crash how much thank you sir

Yeah I agree with this. Question is did it mess with sentiment and in turn potentially the cycles or are we on track. I have seen some btc is dead and won't reach ATH again lately but idk, feels very optimistic still.

your chart is literally already invalidated, your red arrow points down but btc was literally 42k like 2 days ago so really all we've done has been crab since new year.

fpbp

daily reminder this chart is more important than any price chart

we can clearly see the market's 2018 dump coincided perfectly with a massive decrease in network activity - active wallets were cut down nearly 50% in ~1 month

we've seen no similar drop thus far(and we are extending beyond the typical "cycle timetable" of nov/dec gigapump into feb/march bear winter starting.)

until this chart starts taking out support levels, price fluctuations are just noise

Attached: file.png (1903x738, 161.94K)

You niggers are seriously retarded.

Keep the y-axis as it is and shrink/expand the x-axis. This way you can make the curve as steep or shallow as you want. Nice prediction you got there, idiot

Do newBears not know miners and halvenings are now irrelevant to bitcoin cycles

>Keep the y-axis as it is and shrink/expand the x-axis. This way you can make the curve as steep or shallow as you want.
???

i think his brain is malfunctioning because he's never seen a log chart before

i could be wrong