Actual Stock Market Discussion Thread

What are some undervalued stocks at a cheap price I can can buy a lot of shares in? Looking for long term growth

/smg/ is just people spamming reaction images

Attached: c3748djhrwe34.png (680x763, 264.77K)

just get a rich bf and suck his dick in exchange for him taking care of you

would prefer to be financially independent

Ive been watching a stock called AMR
Its been performing like a beast
I think its about tenessee cosl
Would appreciate if someone told me more about it

get married to him then

I'll tell you to go do your own research

>stocks
Get the fuck back in your containment thread boomer, this is and always will be a crypto board.

Incidentally, it makes it very easy to find the good threads in all the shit :)

Antisense Therapeutics. About to begin a Phase IIB trial for a blockbuster treatment of DMD.

It looks like it’s ATH right now though, I mean it could keep going up but seems overvalued idk

ENVX

Theres way too many crypto threads most of it is idiots pumping shit that’s been dead for years

Crypto is all hype trading there’s nothing substantial to it. You can recommend me a crypto but there’s no guarantee it will ever do anything unless a bunch of other idiots buy into the fomo

At least stocks are somewhat real

At 10 cents a pop I’ll slap a couple bucks into there. Thanks friend

You think EVs will explode soon?

Buy some airline and crusieship stocks. Those won't recover for a while though

SoFi

I'd argue that stocks are the same but I agree they're more tangible and have more accountability and oversight, and a might larger market and liquidity. They still get manipulated by kikes and whales but that's a moot point.

Is a recession good or bad for loan and mortgage companies/ investment firms?

Would sofi and blackrock stock crash if the market crashed? Or go up

I think the market will rally into Q4. EV and tech will outperform. Thing is, you want to sell that rally. We're due for a nasty recession. Pick it back up at a fraction of valuation during the bear market, sit on it bc the rest of the decade will be very lucrative..

I sold everything in Dec. You think it's worth hopping back in temporarily?

Smg is shit. Railroads like UNP did extremely well during the last oil boom (2012-2016). The only problem is knowing when the get off the ride well oil tanks again. This could be weeks or years away.

Well itll become a non crypto board because crypto is dead for good this time around

I would just say tqqq, but the question is if we are going to dip harder. I'm feeling like this will be close to the bottom, unless all out war breaks out with the US

Either way, you should just buy index funds. If triple leveraged ones aren't for you, then just get QQQ/VOO/VTI. Sorry for the boring boomer answer, but asking for meme stocks is basically just gambling.

>he's going to fail to buy the bottom again
Retard, the crypto cycle is going to repeat itself again.