Why aren't you buying plebbit?!

It's an open source project on github (.com/plebbit) plus daily updates on @plebbitjs and @plebbitreact tg channels.
It has a token. The mcap is 260k.
How in the world is the price this low?
Do you newfags really need cg/cmc before investing in a project? Stop being pussies
There's even a frontend demo: plebbit-dev.netlify.app/

inb4
>muh chain is better than avax
no it isn't
>but you must be a pajeet
you must be a retard
>I don't see it on crypto.com
Go back.

Attached: plebbit.jpg (976x850, 49.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snowtrace.io/token/0x625fc9bb971bb305a2ad63252665dcfe9098bee9
github.com/plebbit/whitepaper
plebbit-dev.netlify.app/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

snowtrace.io/token/0x625fc9bb971bb305a2ad63252665dcfe9098bee9

fuck off nobody will buy your unlimited supply token.

Attached: 20200316-013.gif (208x189, 111.68K)

The supply is increasing because of mining, it will stop at around 1.4t and then a max will be set before renouncing ownership
Next question

Hi, retard here. Why would normies use this when reddit already exists?

Attached: 1636094409641.png (866x660, 218.44K)

You shouldn't start a business by referring to your customers as "plebs" so I don't think this will work

why not? it's like taking back the nigger word. it's ours now.

“Please use my service that calls you an NPC normie for using my service. Thanks, NPC.”

The logic assumes consumers won’t feel like an NPC for doing as the coin implies and buying NPC coin before the NPCs mindlessly zog into it.

tbqhwy; it would be better is if it was called chuddit

Because it’s exactly like bittorrent in freedom of information and ease of use, but in the form of communities (pubsub architecture). Even normies use torrents, they will use plebbit. This p2p design has never been done before for social, it will be very popular imo. The token is a plus, honestly the safest bet in microcaps right now.
Here’s the whitepaper if you want more info: github.com/plebbit/whitepaper

This will have a ruggy death mark my words. Projects like this one are retarded af. Nobody is going to use that platform if we already have the OGs Any Forums and reddit. Keep coping and bagholding this shit to 0. Someone seriously thought naming it "plebbit" would reel in the 'normies' lmao

This desu

Lots of assumptions. Someone uses bittorrent so they'll use my retarded reddit clone? What kinda logic is that?

No decentralized clone of any normie website has ever been successful and will ever be successful because they bring nothing new to the table. In fact they are actually worse in terms of functionality and convenience.

>Someone uses bittorrent
The whole world uses bittorrent because it’s simple, easy to use and delivers any data you want. Same as this project, which will be forked too btw. I don’t know if it will get as big as Reddit or even replace it, but I know it’s very likely to be used by a fairly sized community.
>bring nothing new to the table
No ads, ownership and monetization of your community, freedom of speech
All of this is nothing new for you? You can’t be serious. Fuck off fudder.

this thread is making me scared guys should I sell my airdrop?

I’m assuming the airdrop is a few thousand tokens and it will not make a difference whether you do or don’t

Of course you should, this token is going nowhere

>The whole world uses bittorrent
40% of the world do not have internet access but according to you the whole world uses bittorrent.
>I don’t know if it will get as big as Reddit or even replace it, but I know it’s very likely to be used by a fairly sized community.
Did you think before you even typed this garbage?
>No ads, ownership and monetization of your community, freedom of speech. All of this is nothing new for you?
This faggot really think they're the first people bringing this? Holy fucking christ.

>according to you the whole world
Lmao do you even hyperbole bro?
> first people bringing this
First to make it work, yes. Seethe harder

Fucking retards claiming that nobody will use because there is already OG platform:
>Nobody will use Insta gram because people can already post pics on fb and twatter
>Nobody will use Telegram because there is already Whats app and We Chat
>Nobody will play FFXVI because there is already WoW
Markets are unpredictable and that's why VC dump millions into something that has a tiny chance of success.
Keep buying copypasted inu contracts that were deployed by jeets in between shitting on the streets.
You will buy in when it moons because, let's be honest, that's the biz way - buying high and selling low

Here is the gh (github . com/plebbit/plebbit-js) to track the progress, but i doubt any of you smoothbrains can distinguish real project from a pnd.

Attached: 1643563600051.gif (400x422, 812.91K)

There are literally tens of self hosted social media projects on Github that you can download and run a node on to host your own private censorship resistant community. Rocketchat, Mastodon, Wallstant. And oh they're not a ripoff of someone's work. Fuck off with your high supply useless token.

Already got my huge bag. So many biztards, swingers and retarded airdrop claimers are going to kill themselves in a few months. Pic very related.

Attached: retard.png (1474x1108, 270.33K)

>but i doubt any of you smoothbrains can distinguish real project from a pnd.
Literally down 35% in 1 day but OK
>Markets are unpredictable and that's why VC dump millions into something that has a tiny chance of success.
So why the fuck aren't you pitching this to a VC but being on Any Forums acting like a retard?

>There's even a frontend demo: plebbit-dev.netlify.app/
Looks like crap. I wouldn't even use this if I was paid to do so.