I have 20k usd to spend. What coin(s) should I buy

I have 20k usd to spend. What coin(s) should I buy,

Attached: 1646928604274.jpg (780x438, 32.36K)

Besides buying high caps like SOL, BNB and SOL. You should buy Spool now. There is no better time to bag it as its highly anticipated Alpha release is about to happen at EOM. Being a low cap with a billion cap potential, you stand more to gain

Attached: 1643928601416.jpg (700x700, 34.6K)

YES PLEASE SIR BUY MY ANIMAL COIN DO THE NEEDFUL PLEASE

please fucking buy my bags. they are so heavy right now.

ETH/BTC
Or send me 2000$ and i will tell you funny fact!

metaverse alt - MetaGameHub DAO (ticker MGH) at local price floor, bought and staked

layer 1 w/ btc interop - Zenon Network (ticker ZNN) at local price floor, bought and staked

Oracle Finance - presale this month, going to drop a few grand and see what happens for this one

None, the USD is going to explode in value soon.

split it eventually: short every coin that has pumped this week
thank me when your port hits 100k

half btc the rest split between eth sol near arweave, and stablecoins

DOT at 28k btc youre welcome nigger

BTC, ETH, AVAX, LUNA if it ever corrects.

God damnit I wish I had my 20k back.

luna is great , I bought big bag, and also bought blockbank they are giving 20% staking APY

You gotta buy a privacy coin. RAIL or XMR is a good one to start with. The dominance of privacy solutions in crypto is about to get real

put it all into amp

Buying stable coins of course, but hear me out, here me out. FRA Token and then joining the FRA staking pool to get that early APY

Spend some money on MOVR, PINK, GLMR if you want. Am staking my Pink on Dot Finance. Their Polkadot Index and Dex aggregator gonna launch soon. There are so many reasons to hold.

Stocks.

But 1usd = 1usd anyway right?

I was actually going to buy LUNA but I'm waiting for it to go back to 50s-60s. If it ever does

Yes, i agree with you. Spool is a good. I am also looking at RIDE of holoride as they recently introduced their metastaking program and product to launch Q4.

BTC

>I have 20k usd to spend
Spend it on Nfts. Start by minting CGF Nfts and enjoy huge utilities for every one of the Nfts you mint. Minting is on the BSC chain and each of the NFT is going to be minted for 0.4 bnb, which will give you a lot of NFT with your 20k investment.

Can you explain why ZNN did a 10x then promptly dropped to 5~