GNS bros help

Is this really the path we will be on in the coming months, please help my extremely well thought out ta on the burns and price aaaaaaaaa

Attached: gnsbroshelpaaaaa.png (3765x1438, 468.58K)

you wanna share some of that meth

GNS bros.. its over..

Attached: 1605371368427.jpg (400x400, 23.93K)

I'm just a simple runescape player sir, I have cheese toasties if your keen?

the longer this thing stays stable the more bullish it is for the platform
the small fish / retards wont figure out how to really milk this protocol for a good profit but its been making people money for months.
hint there is a barrier to entry higher than just hodling the GNS token

I'm afraid of farming the liq pool 50/50 gns/dai because in case of a sudden move up I'll be taking IL, I just have 20k GNS not sure it's worth the trouble

Have a similar amount and the same fear, but picrel looks juicy though..

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 17.58.31.png (338x158, 14.3K)

Damn, didn’t realise it was going that high wtf, i’ve got only 7k ish gns but really not sure if i should just do half into it, or go all in it, or just 1/4 idk

Wait for it to return to ath or higher

You should probably sell your gns it has done 10000x in the past year and a bear market is starting.

that's just dumb
doesn't seem likely with this price action and with whales nonstop dumping or making sell walls
looks like a really good idea

but when is single stakimg?

SSS Q2 per roadmap

There was a mass migration of stablecoins out of polygon last two week (check official polygon discord on the node validator channel).

Polygon is dying, and it will also bring this shitcoin to the grave.

after the fall from $5 GNS currently has the best token distribution of any platforms in the space

Attached: 1623979808264.png (2766x1072, 529.61K)

Polygon is centralized trash and will die out but I'm constantly unable to bridge to it due to few people exiting
GNS is moving to their own zk ala DyDx but not closed source like starkware

Why do you want it to pump so quickly?

I think you have bigger issues here, you are an addict and need help.
Me and my gns are sitting comfy.

Wow that apr

Attached: Yt655563971_a663674241_z.jpg (640x418, 52.76K)

Did I fall for another biz scam?

if you truly think this is a scam then you should sell right now, you dont deserve it.
please tell me what other $100 million dollar crypto is actually generating money instead of just being another ponzi scam?

I oy have 2k gns. Worth it still?

I expect $50 per token within 2 years