That will be 10$. enjoy your 5 bags of groceries

>that will be 10$. enjoy your 5 bags of groceries
i love self checkout bros.

Attached: sam_5069.0.jpg (1200x675, 107.74K)

>another larping nigger who never even saw a self checkout
it's so tiresome

this is literally the death of western civilization

same, i steal so much shit

Regardless of the color of your skin, you make yourself a minority by stealing through self check outs. The majority do it properly, which is why it actually works out.
The cost savings from the majority doing it properly must compete with the thefts of the minority, and still I have over a million in LINK so it doesn't make sense to stress about thieving a few hundred smackers. I pity you guys, it must be stressful and generally mentally insecuring to need to do that.

Nigger detected. The patrician way of theft consists of being a light thief, where you “forget” to scan 3-4 of the most expensive items.

Fucken kek there is a reason only dumb thieves steal from these

>imagine not being a nigger

their loss is covered by taxpayers
those in support of this are both poor and stupid

>buy boxed wine
>shove a little bottle of saffron into it from the top
>check out as normal
>make some sick rice

>Self check out?
>Sorry wagie don't work here, get scaning

Once niggers find out about this they’re going to get rid of self checkout or add in a receipt checker wagie. Oh you want to self checkout? Certainly sir, oh excuse me sir? you’ve been selected for a random screening please present your bags to this TSA official

i used to do that out of principle, and the fact that i dont go to the store in a hurry. there were several surreal times when the lines were pretty full, and a cashier motioned for me to use the self checkout. told her im good in line, but that wasnt satisfactory. they took my handcart thing, went over to the self checkout, and scanned my shit. it was weird. liek how does that make things go faster?

UNEXPECTED ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA

So you’re saving like $10 on your bags of ramen noodles and tampons. Just get a job, nigger.

You retards realize that unless you're using cash, Walmart, Target, etc will track you down and prosecute if you do this enough

>Once niggers find out about this they’re going to get rid of self checkout
theyve been doing it for a while, since its inception actually. They are monitored and specially if the area where the walmart is located is full of poor bastards.

>They are monitored
By pajeetas and spics who don’t care

I spend 30-40 on food for a month. You guys need to stop eating like shit and practice fasting.

Also I cheat and have food stamps, they think I'm neet but I do daytrade and crypto rofl.

Attached: 1646768341896.jpg (668x716, 66.14K)

I agreed for a long time, but seeing grocery stores offering products at the same prices at before but with drastically cut down sizes, I feel like I'm being scammed and don't feel that bad about scamming right back.

If transparency is the cornerstone of rational economic decision-making, this kind of thing is abhorrent. Meet subterfuge with subterfuge.

They can't physically stop you or you can sue them to Kingdom Come.

>Begging the IRS to be on your ass.
Not in a million years.

Good, if they call I'll just say nigger and hang up.

Attached: 1646046093888.jpg (236x204, 7.18K)

Does self checkout charge you extra on fresh variety's? Than checkouts in person?

>I spend 30-40 on food for a month.
Have fun getting beaten up by children and breaking your bones when you’re old.

they have motion tracking cameras on them now that if you scan an item while holding another one in your hand and it detects that you put both in the bag without scanning the second one, it will stop the self checkout and replay the camera on it showing you stealing. its more advanced than just before when it weighed it and guessed "unexpected item in bagging area"