LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOO

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOO

Attached: 1646915637239.png (730x379, 47.27K)

oh no!
anyway

Twitter should be a bannable offense

Russia has 100% lost this now pic rel

Attached: lost.png (832x312, 40.45K)

Chinks are weak, chinas never done shit

Yes fuck Zog.

I was just thinking a couple of hours ago, with the US sanctioning Russia, couldn't Russia just go through China for whatever it needs and just ignore the US sanctions? If so this is absolutely retarded whats happening, we're hurting the average middle/lower class people all over the world and helping China get extra business

Attached: 1632350736836s.jpg (111x124, 2.31K)

Imagine trying to cancel entire nation states with billions of people because your poopy feelings are hurt. The west is so gay.

>P-pls do something to stop Russia
>No
>W-we'll sanction you too
>I'll destroy you
>S-sorry for disturbing you Xi

Attached: 1542908743322.png (473x473, 207K)

China and Russia both are major resource producers. The US exports McDonalds and Netflix. This wont really hurt them except financially.

That is what Russia has been slowly doing for the past 10 years and will now go all-in on. The only winner coming out of this mess is China, because Russia will essentially become their vassal.

Russia tried to normalize their relationship with the EU for a long time, but the US kept cucking them

Based Xi. Based Putin. Based Assad.

GAE West ZOG takes the L + ratio + cope

Oh no, the big paper tiger is roaring. Truly the West is doomed.

I hope they mean financially. I've seen their navy operate and they're not serious about shit.

The West is a paper tiger due to demographics and ZOG. China is the future

They WILL take Taiwan and you won't be able to do anything about it but whine

Cope + seethe + ratio + L + China #1

>The West is a paper tiger due to demographics

Attached: C01919BD-F4B8-4EB1-B883-DC7573992254.jpg (750x1069, 398.29K)

Must be hard constantly having such delusions on your mind while shining the boots of a Westerner.

You really think that horde of 1.2 billion poo eating peasants in China is 110 IQ?

China better be careful given US foreign policy of late has been decided by BPD midwit women who lash out wildly and hysterically if told not to do something.

There's an idea that China would be too scared of sanctions to trade with Russia but you can just look at a map and notice a direct land border between two countries. How the fuck is US going to know what comes in goes in trucks and trains over that border, who's going to let them anywhere close to it.

The size of the Chinese middle class is larger than the entire United States population. Enjoy being replaced

>heh Chinese are merely 18% of all humans on the planet and soon they'll be 17%
Oh no