First day back in the office

>first day back in the office
>realise coworkers went out for lunch without me
>literally the entire office floor left and no one asked if I wanted to go and didn't want to impose like an autismo
>realise I've been designated as the office weirdo
Take me back to WFH lads

Attached: bUUAgDF6_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19.25K)

this is normal user. just remember you are there to work, who cares about what others think about you.

people are going to judge and form opinions no matter what you do, so try to ignore it because its something we can't control

They did you a favor.

get fit, groom yourself and stop dressing like an autist, next time they'll ask you out too

You're likely a woman-hating, racist, anti-semitic, video-game playing and anime watching incel frogposter, so they were right to shun you

Sneed

It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside to think about how you subhumans are treated like the absolute worthless filth that you are in real life

This. Poltards getting their "feels" hurt really does get my peepee hard.

Sounds like he got your ass, keep crying about no one liking you though

Just leave for the day. Own the situation. Go sit in the park and enjoy nature. Read a book that interests you.

If they ask, sand they probably won't, just say you were working from home because everyone left for the day.

I am all thise things and still go get coffee with work colleagues. I even pay for everyones coffee with my crocard for free cashback

Attached: artworks-000327844875-skgh5u-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 50K)

>I even pay for everyone's coffee
As it should be. At least you know your place.

They obviously pay me back with revolut brainlet

Attached: 26a8aee7e49a4aa5b810d61a7e7ed720.jpg (612x716, 53.41K)

literally have sex, incel

I would if I could

Attached: 339515392081201.jpg (505x534, 71.31K)

Are you trans?

look at this little faggot who just blew in from the JIDF. Please give us more.

This. You will save money on eating out and they won't bother you with bullshit. Just get your paycheck and go home.

>another non-sex-haver
Don't be a weirdo

Based satania poster

>another non-sex-haver
Lol those are called virgins or celibates, retard. What 3rd world country did you grow up in that caused your vocabulary to be so poor?

This is genius actually

Literally have sex, creepy incel

All of that is good, though.

>creepy incel
Oh so you're a tranny from Discord. That's a bit ironic of you to say considering you chopped off your dick and can't have real sex anymore.
Where do you live? I'm in the Denver area if you want to meet up and learn the true meaning of suffering.

Take a gun to work and start waving it around while ranting about how upset they made you.
If that's too extreme, just start talking about how much you hate Ukraine and how much you support Russia and admire Vladimir Putin.

Good for what?
I implore you to try being intimate with a woman

>this is what happens to the brain of grown men when they spend all their time on Any Forums
Literally have sex, bro, you are clearly unhinged

You become the people you spend time around.

They're doing you a favor.