It’s time, I need it rn and I know you have it

C’mon, spill the beans. What’s that next 1000x about to make your wallet thicker than that mushroom cloud we about to be facing soon?

Attached: 9861610C-20B0-43E0-B592-043F056279A2.jpg (225x225, 15.12K)

Lol this Any Forums is the best platform indeed hahahaha

PutinFucksBiden Inu, featuring both the 1000x and mushroom cloud kek

Hedron bro.

But you need to be >120iq to understand what it does for the hex ecosystem

There are none sir that’s it for us

KOLnet gonna be the biggest launch of 2022 pretty soon

Best for what, the ability to influence development of brain tumor?

Say what u want but this is where I first heard about some of the biggest gains I ever had

I saw this one actually, their community wildin and there’s like another month till their IDO yet still

Go kill yourself than, save us the misery

Attached: F92FC809-03F4-435A-B67D-5DC33C521CFB.jpg (295x171, 7.7K)

Kek I’m surprised someone hasn’t already created this

What’s it about?

Gonna decentralise marketing services in crypto, providing a whole new perspective on how marketing is being achieved

What a shitty line user. Truly horrendous

Proof of marketing seems to be a new deal in the market but will definitely cause a stir. KOLnet debuts as the first marketing launchpad introducing IMOs

Do kill yourself twice. By popular public demand

From ICO, then IEO, presently IDO finally KOLNET bring IMO - Initial Market Offering

Might be. The hype is overwhelming . Moreover its the worlds first marketing dex , so it would have its own unique advantages

PRE will do just that, a decentralized search engine will always will user

The platform has built up a lot of traction in a short period of time

1000x is just a dream for now. First, the market was affected by the fear of the omicron and then by the invading attitude of Russia. It would be foolish optimism to say that it is fully recovered. But the one with the tremendous potential in the current situation is undoubtedly NEAR. It handled the market crash in December surprisingly well. It goes one step beyond other L1s every day. Not at the moment, but it will make a good splash soon IMO.

Attached: 1646845684963.jpg (640x640, 58.12K)

For a project yet to be out, KOLNET is ticking the right boxes, valuing Micro-influencers social inputs.

Nak.
If you look deep enough, there's Jewish tricks all over this one.

Thats the usp. Can u imagine what kind of traffic this platform will generate once it goes live?

ahhhh

We have already seen a glimpse of it in their last campaign. People were pouring in to get a peice of some action

I'm super bullish on KOL already !!!

Have you heard of kolnet sir?

If the build is strong, people will come. I hope KOL solves the marketing challenge most startup projects face.

You don't want to spill out those gems fag?

Micro influencers get presale tokens in exchange for marketing services.

me too bud

Go for KASTA now, saving stables for KOL IDO as well. Taking place in April on thorstarter.

Though the focus is on micro KOLs , Influencers and projects on any level of their development process can participate