What happened to ROSE? Is it a dead project now?

What happened to ROSE? Is it a dead project now?

Attached: oasis-network-rose-coin-is-up-20-today-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 105.23K)

It's still alive and well user. Just be patient.

t. lurked the first ROSE thread and i will be here to lurk on the last.

Fuck Yuzu.

I'm still hodling.

Emerald is pretty cool. Give it time. They are the only L1 with $200MM in VC funding getting spent this year on developing the ecosystem. I’m sure some cool things will get developed and when cipher drops we will likely see another anticipation pump. The growth rate of emerald has been higher than any L1 to date, it’s just still very early days. It will likely see a solans style run later this year if the market turns around. If it doesn’t it could get slightly cucked.

I love Dawn Song

THIS IS MODERN DAY BTC. EZ 100,000,000x by 2025.

I'm wondering about that too. When I became interested in the NEAR Protocol, I also canalized into Oasis Network. NEAR builds the most vibrant and ever-growing ecosystem possible, but there isn't any movement in Oasis.

Attached: 1646822008366s.jpg (200x178, 4.28K)

it's recently been plagued by a bunch of dogshit releases, delayed news and pajeet-tier marketing that makes them look like a bunch of amateurs.

The excuse seems to be that the main use cases and drivers of price have not been released yet.

On top of this, we have the uncertainty of the token unlock in may that could tank the price further in the next 3 months. However last time, they primed the unlock with extra doses of copium so they might do the same again.

>uncertainty of the token unlock

The last time there was ROSE unlock it pumped like 3x

based.
based fuck those jeets.
Based, me too.
Based, I love yo...I mean I love her too!

>it's recently been plagued by a bunch of dogshit releases, delayed news and pajeet-tier marketing that makes them look like a bunch of amateurs.
So true, fucking pajeets and their NFT scams. I hate them with every inch of my heart.

>literal copy paste tendermint sdk chain
>not event ibc enabled

If I recall correctly it was the first time Rose broke the .30 resistance line

because they released loads of news to go along with it and because the whole market was pumping.

Very different circumstances now.

They better come up with some really hot shit before that unlock or else we're fucked.

This dead shit is deader than dead. Just let it go, bros.

I wouldn't doubt they time releases and announcement to coincide with each unlock, we'll see in May

Eventually things will get better
The entire market is going down the drain so what do you expect?

Attached: 1642170225461.jpg (672x666, 85.02K)

They l'll but it'll take some real news to cause an uptrend worth of the unlock

I wanted my airdrop, fuck them. Rose reminds me of the early days of AVAX.

Not sure if it's a good or bad thing

Next unlock is t+16 which is in march, may unlock is t+18. These together with validator staking rewards which seemingly are added to the reported circulated supply at major unlocks COULD send circulating supply to nearly 6bn.

Remember that november unlock was supposed to be 1,5bn to 3bn, but it turned out to be an extra half a bil in staking rewards. Same could happen for t+16 and t+18.

Potentially we could see parcel news for t+16 unlock now in march.