Gates vs Musk

Bill Gates: Crypto is for losers

Attached: A50B5677-ED10-42A1-9EAF-73B8D861AE2F.jpg (1125x1957, 646.79K)

Huge buy signal

Gates is just terrified hell lose even more money when ( and yes I do mean when ) crypto becomes the new normal.

Bill Gates has little cash you retard

>NOOO IF YOU'RE RICH YOU HAVE TO BE A PEDO AND SUPPORT (((OUR))) DEPOPULATION AGENDA
>YOU CAN'T JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH YOUR MONEY AND BELIEVE IN WHATEVER YOU WANT
fucking faggot, when is he going to die already. What an annoying cunt. I fucking hate Elon too, but at least he has based moments.

Bitcoin does compete with tech stocks though
And he has tons of that

>old man with expired knowledge shat on new technology

Attached: 1641185083553.jpg (680x680, 85.13K)

i hate billionaire celebrities so much it's unreal

well you cannot spread bio weapons like smallpox on the blockchain
so why would he have any interest in the development of crypto?

Attached: 1625196609038.jpg (684x960, 89.62K)

>Bitcoin does compete with tech stocks though
Nigger what kind of mental gymnastics are you performing now?

| | | | | |
COPE AND KNEEL

Attached: 1615925429211.jpg (1080x810, 59.45K)

>NOOO YOU CAN'T INNOVATE AND DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH YOUR MONEY YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME AND PROMISE TO (((GIVE AWAY))) 99% OF YOUR MONEY TO FUND NEW PANDEMICS AND FORCED VACCINATIONS

Why can't these faggots just enjoy their wealth instead of trying to exert themselves over everyone else?

You accidentally left caplocks on

>Be a millionaire
>Have an opinion about everything

stop being antisemite

i wish elon would drop an "ok boomer" back at him

Attached: musk bandana.jpg (1280x1024, 90.72K)

Pretty American of you.

got bill shook....

Attached: 1644546490029.jpg (591x886, 44.13K)

i have crypto and i am a loser. I guess he's right

COPE
| | | | | | | | | | | | |

>replies to everyone
learn board culture. lurk more

how many kb of memory is enough?

he's probably saying that tech bubble is going to burst and bitcoin will come out on top. i think bitcoin specifically will not do that but other crypto projects or the whole scene together might IF it gets integrated in our lives to some extent. either way next few years will indeed be interesting to live through.

Attached: 1641316482921.jpg (475x475, 31.61K)

bill gates is a loser.
imagine having more money than you know what to do with, spending huge sums and finding out you changed nothing for the better. with the largest charitable foundation on the planet. econ 101, hope melindas new husband takes all of bills cash.
screencapping because clown world.

someone with a jewish mothers name who is a someone, will divorce/separate melinda and become the richest (insert such and such) pseudo minority in the world.
yeah thanks for funding that bill. no wonder you went crazy. after being framed up for all this other shit? sort your fucking life out.
homie. you know what always helps me?
poetry, heres a haiku.

>get your fucking shit
>in a goddamned bag maybe
>together, ok?

or is it a senryu? nfi

Aren't the elites actively buying up everything crypto of value? I would assume so, since they have the money printer up their assholes and can just burden the future taxpayer with what they spend today....

This is just another try to shake out our bags