Is Web 3.0 finally winning...

Is Web 3.0 finally winning? I wonder how the fuck these countries that are trying to make themselves relevant in the global crypto industry, will be able to play the decentralization aspect of it without applying that control. Anyway, decentralized data management matters.

Attached: s45-453921_transparent-funny-png-images-pepe-gif-transparent-png.jpg (456x280, 50.72K)

What should I buy? All the buzzwords you used sound good. ICP?

Not ya keys, not ya assets. Get that in ya thin brain

It's work of capitalist trying to become relevant after they woefully failed in their centralized monopoly.

For the first time Anons are making sense. Decentralized data management matter!

kek, let the M fckrs bring the rules. Crypto will have it's way. No more fuckg centralization.

That's a shitcoin, next...

Attached: scam.jpg (225x225, 12.12K)

And they will woefully fail again because blockchain has no room for shit

Attached: swetb36.png (420x420, 12.32K)

That's the vibe and I guess at the end of the day, data indexing projects will get recognized

I don't think there are many projects with that kind of niche.

The graph is well known in this space. Subquery and Subsquid as well

That's the right response out there. Crypto will have its way. It will always have its way out

Attached: sPepeLaugh.jpg (600x400, 57.81K)

Blockchain tech, real blockchain tech, has no room for that. Maybe CBDC's concept

Attached: sam5R1OV_700b.jpg (700x690, 71.56K)

Found a way out there to join team sonar for the good of it all

web3 is the future, we soon gonna realize it. i hate elon musk and wana just prove that fuck face it is real

graph, rmrk, and now subsquid are leading the rat race

it fucking matters, capitalist economies are taking over man. war is the proof of their concept

sub, hydra engine is the fastest I have seen in a while.

I agree, still not much-rated user, astar network chooses subsquid over them. imagine just before their Tge

web 3 is the future, still curry are running to buy stupid nfts all along and getting themselves dumped at hands of white trash

crypto has its way. They will find a way out. Web3 is coming out

I agree, so many dotsama projects partnering up with this guy

They going out of that too, crust network is the new partner on their belt

data is the new gold, along with wheat. almost 200 percent up

user, Indexing, is a critical process for blockchains. Because all data, transactions, and smart contracts are indexed for easy access.

The government feels that they will be losing all their control, but they don't realise that the water is already over and above their head.

This represent their first partnership outside dotkus ecosystem.

Attached: zer.jpg (121x125, 3.41K)

fiat is zero and your saving will go zero. the land will have no value too. Ukraine is shining example of it. web3 is the way out with crypto.