I've been i crypto since 2011

And still hasnt made it.
Im probably most retarded person in here.

Attached: RETARD.png (1149x759, 200.61K)

100%

what did you do ? If you not made it by now thats a whoel lot more impressive i think! Making money is easy, but avoiding generational wealth for this long of a time is quite the accomplishment!

So what happened? Curios to know.

did you get your mt gox coins? or will they be released on the 24th of this month?

dude how

so you are against "holding" BTC and ETH, I presume.

Lost all my crypto in hdd failure around 2014, then tried swinging and lost some more. Ive started again in 2017 and been accumulating since, but i need at least one more golden bull run.
At least ive managed to avoid all dead shitcoins and accumulated only btc eth and link

Attached: deepfried wojak.jpg (720x819, 646.05K)

It takes more than retardation. You must also be a gambler. Even a monkey could buy Ethereum and hold it and have been a billionaire but you are self destructive. I suggest you find Jesus and ask him to save you from yourself.

In crypto since 2012, only made 200k. It's ok i guess, but still hurts

My mtgox account was empty or almost empty when it was hacked, so i didnt really bother with this whole bankruptcy thing.
I just sometimes got mail from them, and it always reminds me how braindead i am.

a dasz 5zł?

no one asked desu

2013 low 8 figures here. I know plenty of oldfags who didn't make it and the only ones saying you are retarded are newfags who think they would have done better but most wouldn't have done better.

Hodling is also gambling

I dont think so
I got in jun 2017 and im -250k

This

What? No its not? The market always trends up.

Is it trending up now?

What part of "always" dont you understand? Perhaps if you were not retarded, you would not be 250k in the hole.

OP, the mental fortitude to not kill yourself over lost money or, even worse, unrealised gains is way more important than any number on a screen.

YGMI in the end, it's just a matter of time and you'll have a good story to tell.

Thats not what always means

This is a free board. People can post whatever they want Any Forums related.
The fact you spent time to write in this thread with that sort of comment...

Yeah, zoom out gambler. Thanks for your rmoney though. Glad you guys exist.